The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

z!D4N
dude, u jus hav nth to say over me cuz u jus realised that u jus werent being logical and/or didnt think before u post. btw, YOU were the one who wanted a debate on whether the global warming suggestion was acceptable.
http://www.cogsci.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/webwn?stage=1&word=debate
notice the word formal- its means a different thing to argument which what you seem to want calling my reasons "sht"

z!D4N
and dude, im jus being nice here to spot ur mistakes. if u were in a real life situation about this discussion again, u wouldnt get dissed so badly. this is only a forum dude, and btw how does everybody learn? obviously is to learn from their MISTAKES.
ah of course your perfect sorry I forgot that, please grow up, you have yet to offer an arguement about how climate change doesn't effect human health and hence we must conclude you are lying.

z!D4N
so u think i hav a patronising tone? can u define the word tone? u cant even hear a word wt im saying here and now u make this judgment. if this was a real life situation, i can say i could have said all those stuff to u in a very soft, calm, kindly voice with kind emotions which aint offensive at all.

Do you not know how to use a dictionary, its in alphabetical order, go to t and look up the word tone. The repeated use of the word "dude" makes your tone very irritating for example. Calling my arguement "sht" shows a disrespectful tone.

z!D4N
btw even if u let the person decide, it wont solve the problem. an answer is only correct or it is incorrect. there is no 'in-between.' therefore, even if he goes on ur side or say im wrong, it still doesnt prove anything.

what are you on about? The person can examine what you have said and what i have said and decide for tjhemselves.

z!D4N
u recognise other ppl here are reasonably intelligent? good guess, nice subjective statement. btw i didnt say anything about ppl here having low IQ.

Your tone (see above) suggests otherwise.
z!D4N
yes i want "the effects on human health due to climate change" explained in a patronising way. btw, no matter how hard u try, that would still be irrelevant to answering the question.

ok, just for you. Earth heats up, ice caps melt, sea levels rise, people drown. drowning is bad for human health.
z!D4N
wooo... looking for support eh?

When one person says something you should listen
when two people say the samething, surely you realise that there is quite alot of truth in it.

And what did i say about editting, or is your post count that important to you.
Reply 42
Speciez99
http://www.cogsci.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/webwn?stage=1&word=debate
notice the word formal- its means a different thing to argument which what you seem to want calling my reasons "sht"

ah of course your perfect sorry I forgot that, please grow up, you have yet to offer an arguement about how climate change doesn't effect human health and hence we must conclude you are lying.

Do you not know how to use a dictionary, its in alphabetical order, go to t and look up the word tone. The repeated use of the word "dude" makes your tone very irritating for example. Calling my arguement "sht" shows a disrespectful tone.

what are you on about? The person can examine what you have said and what i have said and decide for tjhemselves.

Your tone (see above) suggests otherwise.

ok, just for you. Earth heats up, ice caps melt, sea levels rise, people drown. drowning is bad for human health.

dude, i know wt debate means. DUH. this aint even related to wt the question was about. it was only about 'one' reason why those exhaust gases are still hazardous to HUMAN health. stop trying to pull out irrelevant, random stuff to try piss me off. this aint gonna work.

btw i didnt say climate change WON'T affect human health. its jus that its totally unlogical and irrelevant in ANSWERING the question. u cant even read a question properly. it says ONE reason. and u said u can still add extra info and not get marks knocked off? u still havnt explained why u said that. therefore, u should also read my posts carefully before u post.

how funny is that making a false statement to diss me? "not know how to use a dictionary." there isnt anything to back up why u r saying this. btw, look up the word 'dude' in the dictionary. it doesnt even say that the repetitive use of it creates a very irritating tone. the reason why u hav this thought may be due to: u r very imaginative, ur brain gives u this image and/or ppl hav been calling u a dude in real life in a very irritating, rude tone, etc. thats how ur interpretation comes from.

and yes, a person can 'examine' wt ive said. however, they can only give subjective statements, which is not convincing at all. btw, afterall, if u link this bak to answering the question, i would be the one who is the most logical and un-subjective. ur global warming thing jus doesnt answer the question at all.

also, u said "your tone (see above)". dude, ive said this the second time. i could hav been using a kind, soft, calm voice to explain all of this to u in real life. dude man, cant u read properly?

lastly, u said "ice caps melt, sea level rise...... ppl drown." dude, this is very subjective. this aint gonna happen 'globally' and at all areas on earth. therefore, there are two sides to be subjectively judged for ur statement, which is not 'fully' correct to answer the question. not 'fully' therefore means that it is incorrect.

bring it on dude! haha XDDD~~~
Reply 43
Speciez99
When one person says something you should listen
when two people say the samething, surely you realise that there is quite alot of truth in it.

And what did i say about editting, or is your post count that important to you.

dude, how subjective is this? "when two people say the same thing... theres a lot of truth." okay, so i get two retarded ppl to say that 1+1=3. there is a lot of truth in it! LOL

btw y do i need to edit? i jus post when i feel like it. i hav human rights u know. editting will jus make it not the first thing u post, ppl might know that u deleted some stuff to cover up sth, even tho u jus added some stuff. get wt i mean?
Reply 44
no one ever beats me in arguing, i guess speciez99 should think harder next time before he posts.
z!D4N
dude, how subjective is this? "when two people say the same thing... theres a lot of truth." okay, so i get two retarded ppl to say that 1+1=3. there is a lot of truth in it! LOL

btw y do i need to edit? i jus post when i feel like it. i hav human rights u know. editting will jus make it not the first thing u post, ppl might know that u deleted some stuff to cover up sth, even tho u jus added some stuff. get wt i mean?

LMAO at human rights, try thinking about other people are thinking instead of your self

And your logic in the first question is quite deluded, as you identify correctly tone is a subjective thing unles maths, so your example is invalid. The fact that it is subjective means that the majority is normally right.
z!D4N
no one ever beats me in arguing, i guess speciez99 should think harder next time before he posts.

just lol
try pulling your head out of your own arse
z!D4N
dude, i know wt debate means. DUH. this aint even related to wt the question was about. it was only about 'one' reason why those exhaust gases are still hazardous to HUMAN health. stop trying to pull out irrelevant, random stuff to try piss me off. this aint gonna work.
oh thats a start then, so instead of being dismissive, try thinking about what other people are saying. Also you need to learn to accept critism generally

z!D4N
btw i didnt say climate change WON'T affect human health. its jus that its totally unlogical and irrelevant in ANSWERING the question. u cant even read a question properly. it says ONE reason. and u said u can still add extra info and not get marks knocked off? u still havnt explained why u said that. therefore, u should also read my posts carefully before u post.
you admit climate change will affect human health, well if you now think how it will effect human health prehaps you can make the jump to my answer

z!D4N
how funny is that making a false statement to diss me? "not know how to use a dictionary." there isnt anything to back up why u r saying this. btw, look up the word 'dude' in the dictionary. it doesnt even say that the repetitive use of it creates a very irritating tone. the reason why u hav this thought may be due to: u r very imaginative, ur brain gives u this image and/or ppl hav been calling u a dude in real life in a very irritating, rude tone, etc. thats how ur interpretation comes from.

yes there is, you don't know the meaning of tone, you said it
z!D4N
and yes, a person can 'examine' wt ive said. however, they can only give subjective statements, which is not convincing at all. btw, afterall, if u link this bak to answering the question, i would be the one who is the most logical and un-subjective. ur global warming thing jus doesnt answer the question at all.

ok thanks for that
z!D4N
also, u said "your tone (see above)". dude, ive said this the second time. i could hav been using a kind, soft, calm voice to explain all of this to u in real life. dude man, cant u read properly?

hmm, it kinda hard with your abbreviations
z!D4N
lastly, u said "ice caps melt, sea level rise...... ppl drown." dude, this is very subjective. this aint gonna happen 'globally' and at all areas on earth. therefore, there are two sides to be subjectively judged for ur statement, which is not 'fully' correct to answer the question. not 'fully' therefore means that it is incorrect.
why do you think its called global warming?
Reply 48
z!D4N
btw y do i need to edit? i jus post when i feel like it. i hav human rights u know.

And so do we, not to have to be subjected to all this monkey crap your spouting, never mind the bandwidth you're wasting. This argument has nothing to do with me, and yet, reading your posts has made me want to wallop you.
Ellie4
And so do we, not to have to be subjected to all this monkey crap your spouting, never mind the bandwidth you're wasting. This argument has nothing to do with me, and yet, reading your posts has made me want to wallop you.

you aren't the only one
z!D4N would that be 3 people now that think your a waste of space, the list seems to be growing
Reply 50
Speciez99
LMAO at human rights, try thinking about other people are thinking instead of your self

And your logic in the first question is quite deluded, as you identify correctly tone is a subjective thing unles maths, so your example is invalid. The fact that it is subjective means that the majority is normally right.

dude, how many times do i hav to say this? u cant define a tone over the internet<<< this is definitely objective. but yes judging a tone is subjective.

and u cant relate this to maths of course, as there is only correct and incorrect, no 'in-betweens.'
z!D4N
dude, how many times do i hav to say this? u cant define a tone over the internet<<< this is definitely objective. but yes judging a tone is subjective.

and u cant relate this to maths of course, as there is only correct and incorrect, no 'in-betweens.'

thank you for admitting you were talking BS
its subjective sooo? that doesnt make my view wrong
Reply 52
Hi, i need help on the Hess law, and hess cycles, i dont know anything about it and can never find out how and where to start, could someone be of help here plz!!
Reply 53
Speciez99
oh thats a start then, so instead of being dismissive, try thinking about what other people are saying. Also you need to learn to accept critism generally

you admit climate change will affect human health, well if you now think how it will effect human health prehaps you can make the jump to my answer

yes there is, you don't know the meaning of tone, you said it

ok thanks for that

hmm, it kinda hard with your abbreviations
why do you think its called global warming?

firstly, why do i need to accept ur critism? ur argument is clearly flawed to answering the question that the person posted as i mentioned. i think YOU are the one who should accept critism. jus because i said: "READ the question carefully" and "this stuff is unrelated or irrelevant to answering the question", etc, u apply ur full force to counter me. dude, u r jus twitching the meanings of words of my posts and saying that i dont understand this word and that. in conclusion, u STILL lost to me in answering that question. u should now shut up because u hav been proved wrong ALREADY.

and yes, i DO admit that climate change affects human health. i said that right at the start, dude! but that STILL doesnt answer the question! why do i need to make a jump to ur answer? its ONLY the answer u want, which is NOT the answer to the question that the person posted. dude, READ carefully my posts.

and dude, i DIDNT say i dont know the meaning of tone. STOP stuffing words into my mouth and blame stuff on me! i know that u have lost to me in answering that question, but that doesnt mean u can blame random stuff on me and pull me down! it doesnt even add anything to ur argument!

ok u said 'kinda hard with my abbreviations.' LOL that means u understand it then thats fine. haha XD

u asking me 'why do i think its called global warming?' challenging me eh? wts the point of this? even if i answer u this question, u were still proved wrong in answering that person's question. dont waste time doing stuff like this. its totally irrelevant so it doesnt piss ppl off.

overall, think before u act. dont twitch the meanings of things and blame stuff on me. haha XDDD~~~~
Reply 54
Speciez99
thank you for admitting you were talking BS
its subjective sooo? that doesnt make my view wrong

i wasnt talking BS. tone is a subjective thing to judge. but the FACT that 'u cant define tone over the internet' is definitely true. READ carefully plz.

yes it doesnt make ur view wrong, but it was totally irrelevant in answering the question.

DUDE, link ur arguments to the main point! hav some structure in arguing! this may help!
Reply 55
Speciez99
you aren't the only one
z!D4N would that be 3 people now that think your a waste of space, the list seems to be growing

lol, its just that some ppl are being so unlogical so i must teach them my logic.
Reply 56
Speciez99
just lol
try pulling your head out of your own arse

-_-'

i think u should be the one who should do this. ur head is no where. u dont even know ur main point to ur argument.
Reply 57
z!D4N
lol, its just that some ppl are being so unlogical so i must teach them my logic.

God help us if we are ever taught your logic. I'm not sure what's going on in that head of yours, but it must be a pretty messed up place. Admit that you've lost this argument, chalk it up to experience, and come back when you've 1. got a better grasp of the English language and 2. understand what logic and reasoning mean.
Reply 58
Ellie4

im kinda forced to say all this u know... someone is jus being unlogical
Reply 59
Ellie4
God help us if we are ever taught your logic. I'm not sure what's going on in that head of yours, but it must be a pretty messed up place. Admit that you've lost this argument, chalk it up to experience, and come back when you've 1. got a better grasp of the English language and 2. understand what logic and reasoning mean.

woo... someone's looking for support even tho they lost their argument.

Latest

Trending

Trending