The Student Room Group

Environment and sustainable development at ucl

hey people!
how good is Msc environment and sustainable development course at Bartlett Development Planning Unit, University College London? any current student or alumni here?
Reply 1
Original post by Kamayani
hey people!
how good is Msc environment and sustainable development course at Bartlett Development Planning Unit, University College London? any current student or alumni here?

This might not help, but I recently applied to MSc in Urban Economic Development in the same department and under their entry requirements they say they would consider a 2.2... I just think that a top uni should not be considering 2.2s. However I still hope that I obtain an offer, because a good degree from UCL is bound to open doors.
Original post by h5s3
This might not help, but I recently applied to MSc in Urban Economic Development in the same department and under their entry requirements they say they would consider a 2.2... I just think that a top uni should not be considering 2.2s. However I still hope that I obtain an offer, because a good degree from UCL is bound to open doors.

I have noticed that most courses at UCL have fairly low entry requirements considering the university's reputation like I got an offer for Construction & project management at the bartlett and their entry requirement is typically ABB (although they want AAB from me lol) so my assumption is that they don't put too much weight on academic achievement but rather look at potential

I'm sorry OP I can't answer your question :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending