The Student Room Group

WJEC Spanish A2 SN4 Exam - 10th June 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by charliehero7
I did very similar to you in for the Pans essay! what did everyone get for the reading and listening answers if you remember?

I did similar as well however I did about Ofelia disobeying when she doesn't give her baby brother back and I spoke about her not listening to her mother and wandering into the woods. Then I wrote about Mercedes and having a double life, disobeying Vidal behind his back, I then wrote about how she cuts him in the face and shows she is different to the stereotypical view of women who simply obey men. She is strong and courageous. Then finally I spoke about the doctor and how he helped the tartamudo despite being told not to and then when he says to obey just for the sake of obeying is wrong etc.
I think it went okay, but I'm not sure if that's good enough content to get an A? :frown: need one for uni this year!
Original post by charliehero7
Do you remember any of the answers you got? Maybe for the listening reading and filling gaps?

For the first reading I said it was the 'soap opera of summer' but I'm not too sure if that's right. And I know on the listening I said they made clean energy with gold, which is definitely wrong haha. Does anyone remember what they said for the listening? I found that (and the translation) the hardest.
For the listenings I got
1) started a campaign which provided food for those hit hardest by the economic crisis
2) fish (I think the answer is tinned food tho)
3) increased community spirit because everyone worked together
I can't remember the other 3!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending