The Student Room Group

Paypal problem

I e-mailed them about 10 times about a problem I had, and I still havent recieved a response. According to them after each of these I've been told 'I will recive a reply from a representative shortly'. I guess the word shortly has been used very loosely here.

The funny thing is they've quoted the e-mail as the one which I should be sending my problem to, so it's very specific and I'm not even using the e-mail through the site thing.

Anyone have any experience with Paypal customer support? Because this just sucks.
Reply 1
they dont like you
Reply 2
They are slow, it took them 2 days to send me a password reset form.
Reply 3
They've always replied to me within around a day when I've had any problems
i've been waiting about 14 months for them to reply to one of my problems...
Reply 5
Lickieon, It's been 2 days since I sent my first e-mail, this is the start of my third.. Isn't that abit long?
Reply 6
Eru Iluvatar
i've been waiting about 14 months for them to reply to one of my problems...

Dude, did you ever bother reminding them that you're still waiting? :p:
Reply 7
Why
Lickieon, It's been 2 days since I sent my first e-mail, this is the start of my third.. Isn't that abit long?
That is, have you thought about phoning them up?
Nutter
Dude, did you ever bother reminding them that you're still waiting? :p:

lol, not really, i got bored with waiting, and now i have a debit card, i don't need the help i was after anyway.

Maybe i should e-mail them, just in case they do end up replying...
Reply 9
Lickieon
That is, have you thought about phoning them up?

I have, but I really don't want to call up some random office in Delaware, I don't know why. If they don't reply by tonight I'm doing that though.
Reply 10
no one likes Why. he is a cocky bum :wink:
Ring them up, my boyfriend had a problem and it sorted instantly. I have a problem, in that my paypal won't accept the transaction, which is only 99p. I will also ring them up-seems to work.
Reply 12
Eru Iluvatar
lol, not really, i got bored with waiting, and now i have a debit card, i don't need the help i was after anyway.

Maybe i should e-mail them, just in case they do end up replying...

Aye, you'll never know, they may send you a hamper to make up for the delay or something. :wink:

Fingers crossed!

Latest

Trending

Trending