Civil Service Fast Stream 2015/16

Scroll to see replies

Ah ok, well in any case it shouldn't be too much longer to wait then :smile:
Any updates?
(edited 7 years ago)
What did they say when they rang?
Original post by dmow20
What did they say when they rang?

Allocating candidates to departments. Could take up to 3 weeks, could take longer...
Weird they rang and didnt email! Good they are updating us though! Thanks
Original post by dmow20
Weird they rang and didnt email! Good they are updating us though! Thanks

They didn't, I rang them.
Anyone have any idea how hard the new online tests are for the Finance FS 2017. Thanks. The scheme looks great!

Posted from TSR Mobile
any news? i suspect this week we will hear but you never know!
I have heard back today, so it wont be long for others now.
Original post by Marwin123

Am I too late to apply!?
Original post by gingerwizard
Am I too late to apply!?

No, this is direct appointments from last year.
Original post by Marwin123

Hi Marwin, could I ask what you have been offered? You don't have to disclose this if you don't feel comfortable
On the topic of DAS, is everyone else still waiting? Pretty frustrating given the lack of communication.
Original post by Cornell
On the topic of DAS, is everyone else still waiting? Pretty frustrating given the lack of communication.

yeah still waiting, equally frustrated
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm still waiting too!
Original post by Cornell

Still waiting.
I emailed them today and they replied saying I've been allocated a department but didn't say which, they said i will be contacted by them directly
I haven't heard anything yet either, so it seems like there's quite a lot of us that are still waiting! Hopefully we'll hear something on Monday as I was told we'd hear within three weeks, and Monday is three weeks.

And dmow20, congrats, that's great news! Hopefully they'll give you some more information soon :smile:
what is the pass mark for the situational judgement?is there a time limit?
Original post by differentnumber
I haven't heard anything yet either, so it seems like there's quite a lot of us that are still waiting! Hopefully we'll hear something on Monday as I was told we'd hear within three weeks, and Monday is three weeks.

And dmow20, congrats, that's great news! Hopefully they'll give you some more information soon :smile:

Thank you!

It might be worth emailing, I have the impression all the allocating has been done now but they haven't informed us, so now we are all just waiting on the departments

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending