The Student Room Group

Which degree for advertising career

After researching I found a career in marketing/advertising/trying to sell a product quiet interesting. I'm going to apply to university this year but I am not sure which course to pick. Are there specific requirements for this because before I thought I wanted to go onto becoming a lawyer and was interested in studying something like criminology and psychology. However now I am contemplating my career choice but can I still stick with this course? Just need some advice.
Thanks
Original post by Iqra98
After researching I found a career in marketing/advertising/trying to sell a product quiet interesting. I'm going to apply to university this year but I am not sure which course to pick. Are there specific requirements for this because before I thought I wanted to go onto becoming a lawyer and was interested in studying something like criminology and psychology. However now I am contemplating my career choice but can I still stick with this course? Just need some advice.
Thanks

there are many,look at the modules of each course of each university,shortlist,and select the universities.Meet an education counsellor and go to education fairs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending