The Student Room Group

AS CCEA Italy June 12

Hi, any predictions on Italy for this Friday's paper?
I'm repeating my As again :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Omg sames,have you found any predictions 😰
I just did my own, but not to sure
Have you heard from any of your teachers or friends?
Im not too sure about what my teacher predicted, he predicted the same topic as last years Jan 2014 :s
Reply 3
Aww what have you predicted , i think paris peace settlement but i'm not sure,i'm trying to find my prediction sheet atm
Paris peace settlement for the 22 mark?

For the 8 Mark in Q1 im just gonna learn 3 topics - effects of war , entry to war and paris peace settlement

As for 22 mark - it always is either effects of war or paris peace settlement but im not sure which one cuz of last year Jan 2014 being paris settlement
have you done any essay about the war efforts from 1915-18? I don't remember discussing it in our class :s
Reply 5
I'll look for ya, but dont think w did that either 😓😓
Original post by Megs97
I'll look for ya, but dont think w did that either 😓😓

any prediction you have on tomorrow's paper?
Reply 7
I think questions 1 will be PPS (8 or 22marker) and effects . Question 4 could be Spainih civil war or foreign policy for 8marker . For the 22 ,i think lack of prep for ww2 or abyssinia
I'm thinking maybe neutralists and interventionalists for the 22 as it never comes up as one!!
Reply 9
Original post by engbiochemhist
I'm thinking maybe neutralists and interventionalists for the 22 as it never comes up as one!!

That came up last year so unlikely that it'd be up again
Original post by Megs97
That came up last year so unlikely that it'd be up again

It was only an 8 marker though so I guess you never know
Reply 11
It was only an 8 marker though so I guess you never know

True true,im just gonna read over it but focus more on PPS ad effects of WW1
Original post by Megs97
I think questions 1 will be PPS (8 or 22marker) and effects . Question 4 could be Spainih civil war or foreign policy for 8marker . For the 22 ,i think lack of prep for ww2 or abyssinia

Lack of prep was asked last year in the the Jan 2014 paper, so i doubt they'd ask it again for this coming paper :smile:

So maybe more to do with his foreign policy in abbyssinia then :s
Reply 13
Original post by raawritsaira
Lack of prep was asked last year in the the Jan 2014 paper, so i doubt they'd ask it again for this coming paper :smile:

So maybe more to do with his foreign policy in abbyssinia then :s

Awww yeh defs then , so For 1.we saying PPS and effects , 4.foreign policy but Abysinia the focus 😁
has anyone got good notes on the paris peace settlement?
Original post by Megs97
Awww yeh defs then , so For 1.we saying PPS and effects , 4.foreign policy but Abysinia the focus 😁

Im just looking at my notes there, im going over entry to war just incase they catch us out :wink:
cuz last year June 2014 for Q1 8 marker i was hoping for PPS or entry to war then they threw that attitudes of Neutralists and interventionist. Since entry to war hasnt come up in a while you know. CCEA's being mean with the papers this year trying to catch people out
Original post by Soakeszz100
has anyone got good notes on the paris peace settlement?

is this for a 22 marker or an 8 marker? if you look up the mark scheme they kinda give you half of the answer for your paper or even most it since their the main key points you need to be hitting :smile:
Original post by raawritsaira
Im just looking at my notes there, im going over entry to war just incase they catch us out :wink:
cuz last year June 2014 for Q1 8 marker i was hoping for PPS or entry to war then they threw that attitudes of Neutralists and interventionist. Since entry to war hasnt come up in a while you know. CCEA's being mean with the papers this year trying to catch people out

what are the key points for entry to war does anyone know?
This is maybe pushing my luck but would anyone have a pre-typed essay (22) for PPS they could send me? lol Sorry, I just have no idea how I could write 22 marks on it
what are the key points for entry to war does anyone know?

We use the mark scheme for those, its pretty good since they give most of the answer anyway just have to put it in sentences :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending