The Student Room Group

AS CCEA Italy June 12

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Soakeszz100
This is maybe pushing my luck but would anyone have a pre-typed essay (22) for PPS they could send me? lol Sorry, I just have no idea how I could write 22 marks on it

Sorry I only have notes, but when it comes to 22 marks, its just the same as doing as an 8 marker but longer giving more information and response to the qs - they could ask how far you agree they werent happy with the PPS etc :smile: Anyways hope that helps their the main points anyway
Original post by raawritsaira
Sorry I only have notes, but when it comes to 22 marks, its just the same as doing as an 8 marker but longer giving more information and response to the qs - they could ask how far you agree they werent happy with the PPS etc :smile: Anyways hope that helps their the main points anyway

that's great anyway! thanks
We use the mark scheme for those, its pretty good since they give most of the answer anyway just have to put it in sentences :smile:

Oh I get what it is now!! Basically just describe the interventionalist or neutralist debate, I had no idea what you meant but entry to ww1, thought I'd missed a topic!! Thank you! Good luck in your exam
Original post by engbiochemhist
Oh I get what it is now!! Basically just describe the interventionalist or neutralist debate, I had no idea what you meant but entry to ww1, thought I'd missed a topic!! Thank you! Good luck in your exam

Yeah sorry, the debate and entry to war is the same thing, but in the exam its worded as reasons for entry to war.
Cuz the debate might be misunderstood for as the attitude of the Interventionist and Neutralist regarding entry to war.

Any focus for Q4? im having a hard time on it
Yeah sorry, the debate and entry to war is the same thing, but in the exam its worded as reasons for entry to war.
Cuz the debate might be misunderstood for as the attitude of the Interventionist and Neutralist regarding entry to war.

Any focus for Q4? im having a hard time on it

Thank you so much for your help, I would have seen entry to war and freaked out!! I get that you would sort of word it all differently but it's the same points!! I'm really struggling too tbh, foreign policy is okay but I just really don't want WW2 and its reasons for failure to come up
Hope everyone's paper went well, I think we got decent questions!!
Reply 26
Hope everyone's paper went well, I think we got decent questions!!

Yeh, we predicted well 😁
Original post by Megs97
Yeh, we predicted well 😁

I know hahaha, I thought question one was good but it was hard to stretch the points for both 8 pointers? and also I didn't really like the 22 marker in question 4
Reply 28
I know hahaha, I thought question one was good but it was hard to stretch the points for both 8 pointers? and also I didn't really like the 22 marker in question 4

Yeh i didn't really like Q4 as a whole, but it could of been alot worst. Oh well its done now 😁
Original post by Megs97
Yeh i didn't really like Q4 as a whole, but it could of been alot worst. Oh well its done now 😁

If i learnt more on ww2 about failure i would have probs did better :frown:
hahah but ahwell, overall it was a decent paper was able to answer most of the qs except that 22 marker in Q4 i just waffled :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending