The Student Room Group

Best Friend hiding feelings, help understand this please

polfd
(edited 8 years ago)
You probably shouldn't take pictures of her diary
Reply 2
well i have now, and if it helps a person, dont think is any harm.
It's private, should never have opened it :/
Talk to her about it? I'm no mind reader.

(And I don't think she'd appreciate you putting this onlne)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by destiny1722
well i have now, and if it helps a person, dont think is any harm.

You don't think it's any harm, but that isn't your call to make.
It's none of your business, what an invasion of privacy. If she wanted to tell you, I'm sure she would. It's not like it's a suicide note, she seems positive so I don't know why you felt the need to even start this thread.
Reply 7
if you can help then great, if u wish to pick a silly thing out of this then plz dont respond. find another tag to reply to. ty
Original post by Faithams
It's none of your business, what an invasion of privacy. If she wanted to tell you, I'm sure she would. It's not like it's a suicide note, she seems positive so I don't know why you felt the need to even start this thread.

Exactly this
Reply 9
You took a picture of your friend's diary and put it on the internet? That's low.
Maybe it's an inspirational quote thing she wrote down...?

And even if it isn't, there's obviously nothing wrong with her.... It's not like it says: 'I want to die'. Then you have a right to be worried.
Even then, taking a picture of something that is obviously private does no one favours. I would much rather appreciate that person talk to me face to face than put it out online.... Invasion of privacy much.

Her handwriting is gorgeous though. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending