The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hmmm, essays are my concern about studying Law. I have decided to study through The University of London External Program and essays have never been my strongpoint.
Does anyone know if this is something I can get better at? I had to hand in three essays last year and my scores were 44%, 63% and 52% yet I seem to do really well in exams. As my studies don't officially start until October 07 is there any book that I can buy that might improve my stats for these?
Reply 21
Lewisy-boy
Ever think that some people can get over that kind of thing?

I used to be **** scared of talking in front of groups of people... now it's easy for me. Various experience and suddenly it's easier, and that certainly makes interviews easier!

I'm the same, except i havent got over it! lol. What experience did you get? I tend to stutter, forget what im talking about infront of large numbers of people.
Dark and Lovely
Exactly...how do you get by in politics then!

and if you can barely talk i hope you don't wanna be a barrister.

i can talk i also love to public talk my mouth just talks faster than my brain thats all
Dark and Lovely
Exactly...how do you get by in politics then!

and if you can barely talk i hope you don't wanna be a barrister.

im doing ok in politics i just work hard and spent most of my christmas coming up with and doing questions
DaveDave1527
I'm the same, except i havent got over it! lol. What experience did you get? I tend to stutter, forget what im talking about infront of large numbers of people.

i also write a lot of poetry and my school has unplugged concerts where i always read something out and i do alot of chapel services there due to my art and such like so i find it helps alot now i dont get nervous
practice makes perfect!

Latest

Trending

Trending