The Student Room Group

Should we introduce sharia law to the UK?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BioAgent
Anyone who rejects shariah is an apostate. Just saying.

I believe in no compulsion also There are many interpretations of sharia, the Muslim world can't even agree on which is best.
Original post by spurs9393

Lol 😂😂😂
Original post by quantum gravity
I believe in no compulsion also There are many interpretations of sharia, the Muslim world can't even agree on which is best.

No compulsion? I will repeat myself anyone who rejects the law of Allah is an apostate.

The core fundamentals of Shariah are the same. The degree of leniency on sentencing is varied due to the punishments being used mainly for massive deterrents. That does not mean you can mock and ridicule the law of Allah and then say oh im a Muslim though

And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (2:11)
No compulsion? I will repeat myself anyone who rejects the law of Allah is an apostate.

The core fundamentals of Shariah are the same. The degree of leniency on sentencing is varied due to the punishments being used mainly for massive deterrents. That does not mean you can mock and ridicule the law of Allah and then say oh im a Muslim though

And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (2:11)

We have very different understanding/interpretation of Islam. (And I believe in the right to mock/ridicule), people like you push me away from the deen. Sorry if I'm an "Apostate".
Yes. Sharia law is the only acceptable law. Britain belongs to Islam.
We have very different understanding/interpretation of Islam. (And I believe in the right to mock/ridicule), people like you push me away from the deen. Sorry if I'm an "Apostate".

I never said your an apostate. You think you can mock the deen of Allah and there is nothing wrong with that? Your pushing yourself away from the deen with statements like that.

“If you ask them (about this), they declare: ‘We were only talking idly and joking.’ Say: ‘Was it at Allaah, and His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger that you were mocking?’Make no excuse; you disbelieved after you had believed…”[al-Tawbah 9:65-66]

Also there is no "Interpretations" of Islam. Again there are CORE FUNDAMENTALS OF ISLAM that all muslims believe. There is however different valid points of view that are supported by Quran and Sunnah.
(edited 8 years ago)
I never said your an apostate. You think you can mock the deen of Allah and there is nothing wrong with that? Your pushing yourself away from the deen with statements like that.

“If you ask them (about this), they declare: ‘We were only talking idly and joking.’ Say: ‘Was it at Allaah, and His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger that you were mocking?’Make no excuse; you disbelieved after you had believed…”[al-Tawbah 9:65-66]

I said I believe in the right to mock and ridicule (and I believe Islam the perfect religion can't stand up to scrutiny and ridicule maturely) and i believe I'm still in the deen. You'll probably disagree.
Ye we'd be able to stone feminists to death after raping them. I think Sharia law is a good thing.

Spoiler

I said I believe in the right to mock and ridicule (and I believe Islam the perfect religion can't stand up to scrutiny and ridicule maturely) and i believe I'm still in the deen. You'll probably disagree.

No doubt people have the right to question Islam. In fact that is more then welcome but Mock and ridicule, really? I have shown evidence all you have does is made statements on emotions. I am not saying you have left Islam Im just showing you what the implications of your actions are.

If you are truthful bring forth your evidence.
I'd rather have nazi germany's laws, or stalin's soviet union's law, than sharia law, let's put it that way.
Original post by zippity.doodah
I'd rather have nazi germany's laws, or stalin's soviet union's law, than sharia law, let's put it that way.

you know nothing about the sharia law, what you see in the Islamic countries at the moment who claim to have sharia law don't even follow it, they've corrupted the law and have blown many parts of it out of proportion.
There isn't even a book called 'the sharia law' where is the book? go on show it to me? because I haven't seen a complete sharia law book written yet which contains all the rules and regulations.
Sharia law is the only just system out there, if you want to learn more about what 'sharia' is, educate yourself by studying the Quran under reliable scholars.
Original post by aniqatasnimuddin
you know nothing about the sharia law, what you see in the Islamic countries at the moment who claim to have sharia law don't even follow it, they've corrupted the law and have blown many parts of it out of proportion.
There isn't even a book called 'the sharia law' where is the book? go on show it to me? because I haven't seen a complete sharia law book written yet which contains all the rules and regulations.
Sharia law is the only just system out there, if you want to learn more about what 'sharia' is, educate yourself by studying the Quran under reliable scholars.

who said there was a book called sharia law? sharia law is simply islamic teachings put into a legal system, e.g. chopping off a person's hand for stealing
and you think chopping off a hand for stealing (along with more than just this like the death penalty for homosexuality) is justified? I don't it's me that needs education here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending