The Student Room Group

Lamborghini Drive

Is there a place in England or Miami where 16 year olds can drive a Lambo? I heard about somewhere in Miami, but i cant find the website now...

Scroll to see replies

Probably not in England...
16 year olds? Um im not sure about that

What lambo is it? You probably need to have experiance in driving first before you handle a V8/V10 engine

If it is RWD then you will probably skid from start and if you dont it will be very hard to control it.
Original post by MenAreHumanToo
16 year olds? Um im not sure about that

What lambo is it? You probably need to have experiance in driving first before you handle a V8/V10 engine

If it is RWD then you will probably skid from start and if you dont it will be very hard to control it.

:smile:
idm tbh just a sport one id prefer (not the new SUV) prefer the Aventador
Original post by kickboxer 98
:smile:
idm tbh just a sport one id prefer (not the new SUV) prefer the Aventador

wat....

You do realise that has a 6.5l V12 engine and over 700HP.

First of all thats on par with a 485 or GTR.

Second of all i do not think they will let you for the safety of the car and yourself
Reply 5
Is there a place in England or Miami where 16 year olds can drive a Lambo? I heard about somewhere in Miami, but i cant find the website now...

Yeah there are a few places where you can drive them on a private race track, try searching junior supercar experiences. I drove a Lamborghini and a Ferarri when I was 16 and used driveme.net
Original post by Adnan-R
Yeah there are a few places where you can drive them on a private race track, try searching junior supercar experiences. I drove a Lamborghini and a Ferarri when I was 16 and used driveme.net

Hmm, were you supervised?
Reply 7

Yeah, with track experiences you are supervised no matter what age. But they do let you drive it fast, I remember I reached around 130mph on one of the straights.
Original post by Adnan-R
Yeah, with track experiences you are supervised no matter what age. But they do let you drive it fast, I remember I reached around 130mph on one of the straights.

Oh nice. So how did you get track experience, go karting?
Reply 9
Oh nice. So how did you get track experience, go karting?

By track experience I mean the experience of driving the supercar on the track. To do this you don't need any previous experience or anything. They had an option where you can have a driving lesson in a normal car to learn how to drive if you wanted but you don't need it.
Reply 10
There is, look up virgin experience days.

I used to go with red letter days, but they might be defunct now?

I was below the age of 16 when I did seperate experience days in an Audi R8, Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, Ferrari 360 or F430, not too sure and some more :P

All were gifts, been a petrolhead since I can remember! :P So yeah, it is definitely possible :smile:
Oooohhh defiantly thanks
Aventador or Gallardo?
only on tracks

my mate bought a bentley turbo r but ended up paying for a private driver to drive for him as he couldn't handle it
Oooohhh defiantly thanks
Aventador or Gallardo?

Aventador (one of the best cars I've ever driven!)

However, if you want to get the best from that V12 engine, then you need to at least past your test and get some experience first. No point in driving it just for the fun of it.

of course not, they always let 16 year old kids drive around in a 300k car, just for ****s and giggles.
Booked it with everyman racing!! 49 poujd for three laps I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Well done! I hope you read the T&C first, which state:-
You must hold a full driving licence and legally be able to drive in the UK
Minimum Age: 17yrs
Original post by Can-Am

nope i called and said i was 16, and never driven before- they said it was fine, and this junior supercar experience was targetted at people like me who want to drive a sports car but cant
Original post by Can-Am

Or perhaps you could read the T&C for the junior experience. You can do it at much younger than 16.

I imagine it'll be incredibly restrictive though.
Reply 19
Indeed.
OP, I hope you are not going to be disappointed by this. For the Adult experience you have to hold a full UK driving licence. The Junior Supercar Experience is for children from 11-17, with no driving experience required. As shaymarriott has said, it is likely to be highly restrictive and their website is very vague as to what you will be allowed to do apart from "driving" a Lambo for 10 minutes. I suggest you find out exactly what you will be getting for your money. Other "Experiences" have involved just driving around some cones in a car park.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending