The Student Room Group

didn't write paper/unit number on additional paper

Does the paper get checked before being sent off?
It hall all my other details on
Original post by i7777
Does the paper get checked before being sent off?
It hall all my other details on

It should be fine - they are checked before being sent off.
Next time don't do such stuff. U should have tried telling someone soon as u realized it.
Reply 3
Original post by usycool1
It should be fine - they are checked before being sent off.

are you sure?? im so scared
Original post by i7777
are you sure?? im so scared

Yes.
Reply 5
Original post by usycool1
Yes.

its happened in more than one exam i think
Original post by i7777
its happened in more than one exam i think

And as I said, it should be fine.
Reply 7
Posted from TSR Mobile

What would happen if It didn't get checked
Reply 8
Original post by i7777
Posted from TSR Mobile

What would happen if It didn't get checked

As long as you wrote "to be continued", if they cant find the extra paper they will actively look for it.
Reply 9
Original post by yuusan
As long as you wrote "to be continued", if they cant find the extra paper they will actively look for it.

Ah cool and do the exams office at school usually check the details?
You don't have to write "to be continued" on your pages. Normally the examiner can tell if you are continuing on extra paper and they can press a button on their marking interface to alert the exam board about it, or when it reaches the exam board's processing stage the staff there will know if extra paper has been used and they arrange for special marking or something like that.

I also used many sheets of extra paper in my exams and I was assured by staff that all papers are checked by two people. One person does the initial checks for extra paper/incorrect details etc and another person double checks it before it is sealed and sent off.

If on results day your grades are lower than expected, I strongly suggest reminding your teachers that you used extra paper in the exam and they will see what they can do when they contact the exam board and apply for a remark.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest