The Student Room Group

How do you tag people, again?

As per title, really. I still haven't learnt how to do it yet.

Also, how comes you don't get the same options in the text box when you're replying to a thread whilst on a mobile browser, for instance, as opposed to when you're on a desktop?
Reply 1
Original post by lustawny
As per title, really. I still haven't learnt how to do it yet.

Also, how comes you don't get the same options in the text box when you're replying to a thread whilst on a mobile browser, for instance, as opposed to when you're on a desktop?

above your reply box, it's the 2nd button from the left (next to smiley). Then you type the username and click on the correct one that pops out.
Reply 2
Original post by mr tim
above your reply box, it's the 2nd button from the left (next to smiley). Then you type the username and click on the correct one that pops out.

What about my second question?
Reply 3
What about my second question?

Because the TSR development team is lazy and hasn't updated the countless deficiencies of the app in years...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by *Stefan*
Because the TSR development team is lazy and hasn't updated the countless deficiencies of the app in years...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not talking about the app; I'm talking about using TSR on your mobile's browser (that's what I always use to access TSR, because I think the app slows my phone down).
Reply 5
I'm not talking about the app; I'm talking about using TSR on your mobile's browser (that's what I always use to access TSR, because I think the app slows my phone down).

The mobile browser is scaled down to a "mobile version" when used on a phone (and not a tablet) as far as I'm aware.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending