The Student Room Group

Top Sixth Forms in UK?

Discuss.
Reply 1
Original post by munnaa
Discuss.

Aren't they those places that don't abide to BTEC regulations and that's why most of their students leave with Distinctions- when they shouldn't?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Davalla
Aren't they those places that don't abide to BTEC regulations and that's why most of their students leave with Distinctions?

you can do btec in some sixth forms
You're going to need to be specific.

Anywhere offering A Levels? Any state sixth form? Only sixth form colleges?

If the former the same that dominate GCSEs. Eton, Winchester, Westminster, SPGS, Paul's, NLCS etc. etc.

The big city regional day schools like KES Birmingham, MCS, Oxford High, RGS Guilford probably also feature on pure results.
Original post by Le Nombre
You're going to need to be specific.

Anywhere offering A Levels? Any state sixth form? Only sixth form colleges?

If the former the same that dominate GCSEs. Eton, Winchester, Westminster, SPGS, Paul's, NLCS etc. etc.

The big city regional day schools like KES Birmingham, MCS, Oxford High, RGS Guilford probably also feature on pure results.

yes, ones that offer A levels and any sixth form, not just sixth form colleges
I heard Westminster and Eton are good
Original post by munnaa
yes, ones that offer A levels and any sixth form, not just sixth form colleges
I heard Westminster and Eton are good

They are a bit yeah, though you need to have a penis to go to Eton so you're ruled out there I'm afraid.

Generally if you can get into one of the big name public schools (Winchester, Westminster, Eton, SPGS, Paul's, CLC etc.) then it takes some doing not to come out the other end with straight As and A*s.
Original post by Le Nombre
They are a bit yeah, though you need to have a penis to go to Eton so you're ruled out there I'm afraid.

Generally if you can get into one of the big name public schools (Winchester, Westminster, Eton, SPGS, Paul's, CLC etc.) then it takes some doing not to come out the other end with straight As and A*s.

I knoow haha i might aswell grow a penis

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending