The Student Room Group

Women, are you a virgin?

Poll

Woman, are you a virgin?

My previous thread,
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3296051, found that a majority of men would prefer to marry a virgin.

I am curious as to how many women are virgins. I expect an extremely small number.

Scroll to see replies

Unless they are married, they'd better be virgins

Corinthians 6:18

"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body."
Original post by 156

"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body."

Was that a threat sir?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by 156

You're nuts..
Original post by What up dawg
Was that a threat sir?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was advice.
Reply 5
I just asked a room full of guys and they'd think it's weird to marry a virgin and I highly doubt the majority of men care that much tbh. It's 2015.
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee (a name I call myself) :biggrin:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee (a name I call myself) :biggrin:

Far, a long long way to run

Spoiler

Original post by 156

And you're an interesting kinda troll by the way...fair played
Reply 9
Flirty guys, please flirt via PMs. :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10
:yep:
sorry I am not but I'm sure Jesus can forgive thee
Reply 12
Loled at 'I have only fornicated with women'
Reply 13
Original post by 156

is that so

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Women seemingly aren't eager to be publicly truthful about themselves. Perhaps I should make an anonymous poll.
Has nobody seen that TV show where virgins get married and they can't even kiss without mashing their faces together awkwardly, clacking teeth together, looking like they're trying to eat each other?
Yes
Original post by puddingbot
Has nobody seen that TV show where virgins get married and they can't even kiss without mashing their faces together awkwardly, clacking teeth together, looking like they're trying to eat each other?

Omg I think I saw that! Was the woman blonde? Put me right off. They did an update and they'd been 'practising'.
Original post by 41b
My previous thread,
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3296051, found that a majority of men would prefer to marry a virgin.

I am curious as to how many women are virgins. I expect an extremely small number.

I'm curious... are you a virgin? If so, do you intend to remain one until marriage?

Do you think that men and women should be held to the same standards of virginity?
Reply 19
Original post by TheWaffle
I'm curious... are you a virgin? If so, do you intend to remain one until marriage?

Do you think that men and women should be held to the same standards of virginity?

I'm not an egalitarian so don't ask me rhetorical questions you don't want the answer to. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending