The Student Room Group

in the Muslim religion, can you marry loads of women?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BioAgent
You can marry a maximum of 4. When Islam began the number of wives men had were uncontrolled so they had as many as they wanted, Islam came and limited that number.

I dont see a problem with it all, in todays society people have many girlfriends and sometimes "side bi*ches" this the norm yet when you give them rights and treat them well it suddenly becomes a massive problem. The thing is though in Islam the wife must have all her needs met financially as well as relationship needs if you cant treat them equally you cant have 4. The muslim men are encouraged to do their own chores themselves as the Prophet did may peace and blessings be upon him.

this is bad news.

i have to do my own chores? :frown:

i will just have to pay for a maid instead. this cost me 20 bucks per hour.
Original post by Ciel.
Bet you know at least 4 gay people without even knowing, deal with it. :wink:

This is not my problem, you just destroy your own life, and probably you are shame for your family. Stop to finger your own ass and try to communicate with beautiful girls wondering around.
Original post by Bill_Gates
maybe they just wanted a 3sum/4sum/5sum

genius if you ask me

That's not how it works. Sex in Islam is only between a husband and wife.
Original post by ridwan12

damn it. So only 1 at a time?

sucks.
Original post by ridwan12

Bro there sad little trolls looking for attention just leave them to their moronic behavior.
Original post by whorace
It's to make up for lack of premarital sex.

Some genius thought: So what if I just marry 100s of people?

No it it was introduced due to high number of widows at the time so polygamy allowed the men to provide for these widows through marriage.

You can only marry upto four but the Qur'an advises only one. All wives must be treated equally and you must be able to afford providing for them.
Reply 26
Original post by B_Boy_Turco
This is not my problem, you just destroy your own life, and probably you are shame for your family. Stop to finger your own ass and try to communicate with beautiful girls wondering around.

Nope, my family isn't ashamed of me because they are civilized, sorry to disappoint. Oh, you just couldn't resist and had to involve my ass... Well, I will have you know that I don't have to do it myself, my bf can do it for me, AND should try it too, could loosen you up a bit. No pun intended lol....... You should stop deceiving TSR girls and guys with fake photos. That's all I've got to say to you, not going to waste anymore of my time on you.
Original post by Ciel.
Nope, my family isn't ashamed of me because they are civilized, sorry to disappoint. Oh, you just couldn't resist and had to involve my ass... Well, I will have you know that I don't have to do it myself, my bf can do it for me, AND should try it too, could loosen you up a bit. No pun intended lol....... You should stop deceiving TSR girls and guys with fake photos. That's all I've got to say to you, not going to waste anymore of my time on you.

You are really disgusting. I cant even read what you write. I am going to puke. Why do you think this is not me ?
Reply 28
Original post by B_Boy_Turco
You are really disgusting. I cant even read what you write. I am going to puke. Why do you think this is not me ?

Because you are not Mert Yazıcıoğlu, you just steal his instagram pictures. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest