The Student Room Group

Interview for Adult Nursing at University of Cumbria? For those who have been!

Hi People,

I have an interview soon for Adult Nursing at the university of Cumbria. I am really worried about what I am going to expect, anyone who has already been for an interview there or is studying nursing there. Can I ask you a few questions? Pleaseeee! ...

For interview:
-What kind of questions do they ask you?
- What am I going to expect on the day?
- How did you find it?

For those studying adult nursing there:
- Do you enjoy it?
- How many days a week are you in university?
- Is the university helpful?

Cheers guys, I appreciate it!

:biggrin: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Might be better posting this in the 'Nursing and Midwifery' forum, you'll likely find people who've been interviewed at Cumbria. Good luck :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=640
Original post by student888
Hi People,

I have an interview soon for Adult Nursing at the university of Cumbria. I am really worried about what I am going to expect, anyone who has already been for an interview there or is studying nursing there. Can I ask you a few questions? Pleaseeee! ...

For interview:
-What kind of questions do they ask you?
- What am I going to expect on the day?
- How did you find it?

For those studying adult nursing there:
- Do you enjoy it?
- How many days a week are you in university?
- Is the university helpful?

Cheers guys, I appreciate it!

:biggrin: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No one can give you an specifics about the interview. But it will be things such as why nursing? Why would you be a good nurse? And current issues in nursing and healthcare.

I'll move this to nursing for you.
Reply 3
Cumbria was my first choice and my first interview. I was offered a place at Northampton (my second interview) on grades BCC (as they request and those are my predicted grades).

Cumbria request CCC grades in their 2017 prospectus. My interview did not go well and I expected to be rejected - but I've had an offer of BBC - which I won't get, realistically, following my AS levels of CCD.

Are they basically rejecting me by asking for BBC?

I've got two other interviews, one this week, one in January, and I haven't heard back from the fifth.

I have emailed Cumbria but can they ask for any grades they want? I only applied there because they wanted CCC - realistic grades for me - and I loved the university. Help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending