The Student Room Group

To my fellow girlies of TSR, what are your measurements?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LenaSim
Idk lol why does it even matter?
No, no giant shoulders of that's what you're wondering

It doesn't matter tbh, I'm just curious.
What'd you mean giant shoulders?
Original post by User23
35 26 33

Finding it hard to picture this, so you're an hourglass I assume?
Do you like your measurements?
:smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
Finding it hard to picture this, so you're an hourglass I assume?
Do you like your measurements?
:smile:

Meh it's alright I need to lose like 3kg because my hips have gone bigger and its gross
Original post by bassbabe
bust- 38
waist - 26
hips - 37 1/2 (anymore gregg pasties and I'll end up 38 :frown:)

38 GIRL OMG.
That body be on fireeeee.
oh my tell me about it, I cannot stop eating ffs, the junk goes straight to my hips as well.
And it's so hard because you have to get like a size 6 top and size 8 jeans, or find a dress that's shaped in a specific way.
Reply 24
It doesn't matter tbh, I'm just curious.
What'd you mean giant shoulders?

The fact that my bust is 40 could mean 2 things:
1. Big boobs
2. Big boney shoulders and chest.

In my case, it's one thank God. Though I do wish I was smaller.
Oh damn you're tall :frown:
I'm 5'7

Meh that's really not that much of a height difference :P
and idk might removed the gender sign.. prefer the air of mystery ya know...
Original post by User23
Meh it's alright I need to lose like 3kg because my hips have gone bigger and its gross

ehehehe lol your hips are tinyyyy, my hips used to be like 32 in year 8 and then then puberty hit.
Do you work out frequently or..?
I stopped going to the gym recently bc exams
Original post by LenaSim
The fact that my bust is 40 could mean 2 things:
1. Big boobs
2. Big boney shoulders and chest.

In my case, it's one thank God. Though I do wish I was smaller.

For me it's just the first one mostly, which makes running down the stairs a pain bc your tits hit your face like shazam, my shoulders seem normal sized idk lol :s-smilie:

(exaggeration obvs)
34, 26, 39 fat ass :frown:
Reply 29
ehehehe lol your hips are tinyyyy, my hips used to be like 32 in year 8 and then then puberty hit.
Do you work out frequently or..?
I stopped going to the gym recently bc exams

OMG me too Ive stopped for like 3 months, you should see my ass it's gone flat like a book literally. The beauty of revising... :|
Original post by yelllowribbon
Meh that's really not that much of a height difference :P
and idk might removed the gender sign.. prefer the air of mystery ya know...

Nah I like to know if I'm dealing with a guy or not.
With tall guys I'm like "hey I'm face to face with your...uh....man-hoo....with your uh...what your mama gav...uh nvm".
Original post by KittyAnneR

in what universe is that a bad thing :confused:
Original post by User23
OMG me too Ive stopped for like 3 months, you should see my ass it's gone flat like a book literally. The beauty of revising... :|

omg dat ass comment lol.
I know I kinda miss doing squats, although my bums not changed much
38 GIRL OMG.
That body be on fireeeee.
oh my tell me about it, I cannot stop eating ffs, the junk goes straight to my hips as well.
And it's so hard because you have to get like a size 6 top and size 8 jeans, or find a dress that's shaped in a specific way.

Your measurements sound nice n proportional lol
I had fried eggs up until year 10. The hips and thighs love to hold onto fat, it's actually really distressing. Don't even get me started on the stuggle of trying to fit into a pair of jeans and you can't even wear certain tops without looking trashy smh
Do you go to the gym at all? I've been doing alot of HIIT workouts and toning. It really helps :smile:
Original post by KittyAnneR

wtf no, how the hell is that bad? It's an hourglass figure, and you realise that's like one of the hardest figures to get right? My friend hired a personal trainer just to get an hourglass figure, bc she's a little pear shaped, I told her being pear shaped wasn't bad but she won't listen to me :frown:
Don't feel insecure love, curvy is everything rn
Original post by Blackshadow

In proportion to my upper body it is a bit too big I think
Original post by Blackshadow

eheheheheheehehehe blackshadow is cheeky af.
Wanna share your measurements...irrespective of your y chromosome?
Reply 37
omg dat ass comment lol.
I know I kinda miss doing squats, although my bums not changed much

Well aren't you lucky!! :biggrin: I don't like wearing leggings or jeans no more because it's embarrassing
Original post by bassbabe
Your measurements sound nice n proportional lol
I had fried eggs up until year 10. The hips and thighs love to hold onto fat, it's actually really distressing. Don't even get me started on the stuggle of trying to fit into a pair of jeans and you can't even wear certain tops without looking trashy smh
Do you go to the gym at all? I've been doing alot of HIIT workouts and toning. It really helps :smile:

Just had an egg sandwich lol, and thank you, so do yours.
My mum always used to say she was 90, 60, 90 (she's old idk they used cm).
Tell me about it, when I see my skinny ass friends with their chicken legs it made me want to be skinnier, until I realised those girls wanted to be fuller, and I realised it wasn't healthy to become obsessed with losing weight.
OH MY GOD GIRL YOU ARE PREACHING TO THE CROWD.
Try boyfriend jeans though, ik people don't like them but if you like tuck a nice zara top into them and wear the right shoes the look can be pulled off.
I used to but I stopped recently bc exams :s-smilie:
I need to work on my toning tbh, but the first priority is to make ze ass bigger.
Original post by User23
Well aren't you lucky!! :biggrin: I don't like wearing leggings or jeans no more because it's embarrassing

that sounded so sarcastic and then I saw the smiley lol, so do you wear tracksuit bottoms or...? Skirts I guess. I don't like leggings, they expose...certain contours that should remain hidden in public.

Quick Reply

Latest