The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChickenDave
Anyone here applied/interviewed for BP IST ?

Yes, I have an interview next week. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HangeeTw
anyone still waiting for BoE assessment centre invitation? the waiting is longg

Yeah, I'm still waiting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by egdargi
Yeah, I'm still waiting

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still waiting for Barclays FO - had video interview about a month ago now, does anyone know if they're still giving out offers?
anyone applied to Towers Watson SW? anyone know the dates for it?
Spoke to the HR at Schroders and they said that the Insight Programme is not a direct fast track to summer internship but majority of the people who apply to Summer internship after doing the Spring Insight get atleast an Interview, so it could be seen as an indirect fast track to summer interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robv96
Still waiting for Barclays FO - had video interview about a month ago now, does anyone know if they're still giving out offers?

Sorry, what's FO?
Original post by doktorp3pp3r
Sorry, what's FO?

Front office
Original post by Robv96

I completed my video interview yesterday (that was the deadline they gave me) and as far as I can see from this thread they gave bulk offers/rejections on 1st round of interviews then released a 2nd round
Surely GS has stopped interviewing by now? (IBD) No rejection yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Out of interest, anyone with a Barclays FO offer, did you receive email/call/both?
Original post by CambsTSR
Out of interest, anyone with a Barclays FO offer, did you receive email/call/both?

call, generally followed by email
Original post by Daltohn

Posted from TSR Mobile

They have
Do I accept JP tech, Goldman Ops or Schroders insight day, I want to work in the front office? N.B: I already have nomura tech

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5614
Original post by Daltohn

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep I think so. They haven't got back to me yet either (IBD too).
Original post by 06dsanderson
Do I accept JP tech, Goldman Ops or Schroders insight day, I want to work in the front office? N.B: I already have nomura tech

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seeing as you say you want to work in FO your applications seem strange. That being said I am highly anti-ops because I am personally not very interested by the field. JP tech vs Schroders would be the main decision in my opinion. As Schroders program is very limited just a day and no conversion I would do JP tech but I dont know where your interest lies.
Original post by MrStealYourGirl
Seeing as you say you want to work in FO your applications seem strange. That being said I am highly anti-ops because I am personally not very interested by the field. JP tech vs Schroders would be the main decision in my opinion. As Schroders program is very limited just a day and no conversion I would do JP tech but I dont know where your interest lies.

Basically I applied for front office and some back office roles, as back ups. I want to work in IBD but the apps I placed for IBD were rejected, Schroders is the only FO offer I have. Would you still take JP? Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it 👍🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 06dsanderson
Basically I applied for front office and some back office roles, as back ups. I want to work in IBD but the apps I placed for IBD were rejected, Schroders is the only FO offer I have. Would you still take JP? Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it 👍🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if you want to work in IBD Schroders isn't your best bet.

Schroder's sold their IBD to Citi, now they mainly focus on AM which is different to IB.
Anything from black rock anyone?
Anyone know how GS reject people? I just received an email saying they will not invite me to an interview but I have already done my interview in Jan??? Does that mean a rejection??? I'm confused....

Latest

Trending

Trending