The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonynmous
LOOOL I haven't not yet no. I have to asap.

Good luck haha.

Tip: When you sign up for the CWT website, give it like 5-10 mins for your name to register on their system before you call. Also, it seems they are a company that deal with travel from any company so don't get confused thinking they're affiliated to J.P Morgan alone like I briefly did and tell the person you're calling on behalf of the J.P Morgan Insight Day at the beginning of the conversation.
Original post by iAmanze
Good luck haha.
Tip: When you sign up for the CWT website, give it like 5-10 mins for your name to register on their system before you call. Also, it seems they are a company that deal with travel from any company so don't get confused thinking they're affiliated to J.P Morgan alone like I briefly did and tell the person you're calling on behalf of the J.P Morgan Insight Day at the beginning of the conversation.

Ay thanks a lot! :smile:

yup will do.
Just found out that I ****ed up the TalentQ test. I only got 50th percentile - bye RBS insight day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lmao XD
Can't seem to rep u ://

Am I banned or something? :indiff:

OR are you out of reps for the day?
Original post by Imperion
Am I banned or something? :indiff:
OR are you out of reps for the day?

nah ur not banned.

says i repped u before so have to rep others to rep u lol
nah ur not banned.
says i repped u before so have to rep others to rep u lol

Oh lol probably made myself look like an idiot :facepalm:
Original post by Imperion
Oh lol probably made myself look like an idiot :facepalm:

LOOL #ibcrew4lyfe
Original post by Princepieman
Just found out that I ****ed up the TalentQ test. I only got 50th percentile - bye RBS insight day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude what?!

So, you didn't get into any insights? .... That's damn rough man :frown:
Got anything lined up outside of investment banking?

The e-mail you sent to HSBC, send one to "[email protected]" if you have not already. She seems to be in charge of it all.

Assuming the spots are taken, if anyone turned down the offer at least you'll be first on her mind.
Original post by Princepieman
Posted from TSR Mobile

dw people got 40th percintile and ended up getting interviews for the sw
Original post by gr8wizard10
dw people got 40th percintile and ended up getting interviews for the sw

Fair enough. We'll see how it goes
Reply 130
I was wondering what kind of CVs people who got on IB insight days have. I only applied for CS (out of the country most of summer) and was unsuccessful - any idea on what they're looking for?
Original post by thanatv
I was wondering what kind of CVs people who got on IB insight days have. I only applied for CS (out of the country most of summer) and was unsuccessful - any idea on what they're looking for?

strong academic results

other interests/extra-curriculars

work experience to show initiative at a young age

the trick is to spread applications across many banks, as the likelihood of gaining a place at any one is low. not as difficult for insight days, but something to think about come sw
Original post by gr8wizard10
strong academic results

other interests/extra-curriculars

work experience to show initiative at a young age

the trick is to spread applications across many banks, as the likelihood of gaining a place at any one is low. not as difficult for insight days, but something to think about come sw

Yeah definitely apply to lots of banks for SWs.... I made the mistake of applying to a few when there are a crazy number of schemes that you can apply for!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I messed up.

I think I got into this but forgot about it. ...I guess I can't add it to my CV now :frown:
Deliotte fail.jpg

Their event this month is full. Do you think they'll let me transfer to that one?

Spoiler

Are you guys in first year uni or year 13?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by darkdrifter10
Are you guys in first year uni or year 13?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Those applying to this scheme could be in any of the two. The requirement is to be due to graduate in 2018.
When do the spring week applications open ?
Original post by Maths degree
When do the spring week applications open ?

1st week september
Original post by newblood
1st week september

Cheers. Thank you
Original post by Maths degree
Cheers. Thank you

i presume you're doing a maths degree, where are you off to?

Latest

Trending

Trending