The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Thanks man, it was about time. Any specific tips for preparing for 2016 Spring Weeks from people who have gone through the process before? Have you noticed there being a hindrance to hiring international students for their internships and spring weeks?
Original post by dente
Thanks man, it was about time. Any specific tips for preparing for 2016 Spring Weeks from people who have gone through the process before? Have you noticed there being a hindrance to hiring international students for their internships and spring weeks?

good mix of both uk and international students on the programmes

research/apply early (as most are done on rolling basis) & practice psychometric tests
Goood luck guys, Landing SW's will be a very challenging experience which will teach you the importance of patience and perfecting future applications.

I wish you all the best!
Should I apply for a spring week first week of uni?
Original post by ExMus

Apply when you feel best prepared, i left my applications until around Nov/Dec time.
Original post by ExMus

november time is the best time to be sending applications, as they sort summer apps first before even looking at springs.
Reply 7
This must be a new record for the earliest time this type of thread has ever been created! :biggrin:

(Would rep but 'please rate some other members before rating this member again' BS :P)
Original post by iAmanze
This must be a new record for the earliest time this type of thread has ever been created! :biggrin:

(Would rep but 'please rate some other members before rating this member again' BS :P)

Was thinking the same thing :biggrin: So eager to apply.
Now when I look back I can't imagine how I did it all haha

Good luck everyone, and don't forget to check that your cover letters are for the right bank.
I don't even know if I'll be allowed to apply (integrated masters) in first year, but I'm subbing anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What unis and courses are you guys doing/ are going to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by darkdrifter10

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cass Business School - BSc Investment & Financial Risk Management
Original post by Princepieman
I don't even know if I'll be allowed to apply (integrated masters) in first year, but I'm subbing anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

if it's optional, you can do it next year and say you'll graduate 2018, which will leave you with options.
Original post by gr8wizard10
if it's optional, you can do it next year and say you'll graduate 2018, which will leave you with options.

So, effectively, I have two shots?

Cool, I'll give that a bash.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by darkdrifter10

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nottingham, Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Subbed. Hope to see some of you at MS & CS next month
Original post by gr8wizard10
2015 spring weeker here :biggrin:

for those due to graduate in 2018, here are the links of the major firms for your convenience

You had to start it...
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Subbed. Hope to see some of you at MS & CS next month

Didn't you start uni quite a few years back? I think I remember your name from one of the old economics applicants pages

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by B-Stacks
Didn't you start uni quite a few years back? I think I remember your name from one of the old economics applicants pages

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, didn't end up enjoying econ as a degree. Took a year out to do other things and now headed to do History

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StoicBanker
You had to start it...

you started the summer 2016 one :colonhash:

Latest