The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Anyone going to the Cavendish Campus this year?:)

hey my name is daniyal ill be doing computer network security, anyone else going here?:p:p

Scroll to see replies

hey daniyal, I replied to a message you wrote in a previous thread, but just wanted to say congrats on coming to the University of Westminster this year! got any queries about anything at all about the university, drop us a line here :smile:

Leon
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by daniboii93
hey my name is daniyal ill be doing computer network security, anyone else going here?:p:p

Hi Daniyal,

Just to add to what Leon said - you might want to take a look at the 2015 Fresher's Facebook page here!

Rosie
Me! I hold a conditional offer to study at the Cavendish Campus this September. I'm just waiting to clear PTE. Really looking forward to joining the course this year. Hoping everything goes well! :smile:

And Good Luck to you!
Reply 4
Hi!
Congrats! I should be going there next year to do Biochemistry! Hope to meet you there xx
Will be doing network security in September hope to see you there !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im doing psychology there. Hope to see you there!
Reply 7
Studying Business Information Systems at Cavendish, starting September :smile:
Yep gonna be studying Psychology there :smile:
Reply 9
Where is Biomedical Science site?
Is it at New Cavendish?
Original post by FADH2
Where is Biomedical Science site?
Is it at New Cavendish?

Congratulations on starting your Biomedical Science degree at Westminster. You'll be studying at Cavendish Campus on New Cavendish Street.

Best of luck!

Kim :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by University of Westminster
Congratulations on starting your Biomedical Science degree at Westminster. You'll be studying at Cavendish Campus on New Cavendish Street.

Best of luck!

Thanks,
Can I know about libraries? Are they open 24/7?
How many are there and can I use any of them or will have access to one?
Reply 12
Original post by O My Daise
Same here, you living at home or in halls?

Will be in Halls.. though I am having trouble signing up and booking via Victoria Halls online portal :/

you?
Original post by Baratheon-Shelby
Im doing psychology there. Hope to see you there!

Im doing psychology too :biggrin:
Nope I'm not.
Original post by Lady_Luck9
Im doing psychology too :biggrin:

Awesome
Original post by FADH2
Thanks,
Can I know about libraries? Are they open 24/7?
How many are there and can I use any of them or will have access to one?

Hi there, take a look online at the Cavendish Library where you will be studying. Its open 24 hrs during term time and throughout the exam weeks. But as a Westminster student you can enjoy the use of all our libraries across London with the majority of them open 24 hrs.

During your Orientation week you'll get a tour of the Cavendish Library and IT services and the library staff will give you all the information you need for the start of term.

Reply 17
What are Gym and Sport facilities in Westminster Uni?
e.g Tennis court, Pool,...
Reply 18
Hi
gonna study computer science this september
Original post by FADH2
What are Gym and Sport facilities in Westminster Uni?
e.g Tennis court, Pool,...

Hello this is Kim in Course Enquiries. We have great sports and gym facilities at the University of Westminster run by the Student Union. Also check out our central London Regent Street gym. There are loads of different sports and activities that you sign up to.

Best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending