Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

IB PHYSICS, ECONOMICS HL past papers

Announcements Posted on
Study Help needs new mods! 14-04-2014
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I would be just so much grateful if anyone can give me links or PM me to get ALL past papers for IB Physics HL and Economics HL ...doesnt matter which year, just what u ALL have please...

i looked at the definite ib past paper thread,,, but i couldnt find a lot out of it.

if you could give me past papers, i will appreciate you a lot for that. I will owe you... thank you...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    go to this link (i know, i know, uve been there, but ill tell you where to go!) : http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=153008

scroll down to the post by NICKTC, and follow his instructions.. he has A LOT of past papers
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cyh910907)
    I would be just so much grateful if anyone can give me links or PM me to get ALL past papers for IB Physics HL and Economics HL ...doesnt matter which year, just what u ALL have please...

i looked at the definite ib past paper thread,,, but i couldnt find a lot out of it.

if you could give me past papers, i will appreciate you a lot for that. I will owe you... thank you...
    Hi, yes i have physics hl past papers...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have Past Papers 2000-2007 for every subject with markscheme, but i need physics past paper 2008!!!!
    anyone got physics 08, i will trade any subject in any year!
    if yes, please contact me at : odaihorani@gmail.com

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: October 20, 2008
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.