The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

How flexible are IB offers?

So I know with A levels if the requirement is AAA but you get A*AB then it all balances out as the same but how does this work with the IB?

My offer is 33 points with nothing lower than a 5 (on Access to Leeds) but if I get more than 33 points with something lower than a 5 in a SL subject, will I still get in?
Original post by lil_fish
So I know with A levels if the requirement is AAA but you get A*AB then it all balances out as the same but how does this work with the IB?

My offer is 33 points with nothing lower than a 5 (on Access to Leeds) but if I get more than 33 points with something lower than a 5 in a SL subject, will I still get in?

Hello,

I'm sorry you haven't yet received a reply, please leave this with me and I will try and get you an answer as soon as possible.

Best wishes,
Laura
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by lil_fish

Hi,

Due to how specific this questions is, I would advise that you get in contact with your subject admissions team directly as they are the ones who make all entry requirement decisions.

I apologise for not being able to offer you any more information.

Kind regards,
Laura

Quick Reply

Latest