The Student Room Group

Arts uni of Bournemouth first years!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys :smile: looks like where all in the same boat ay!? I was wondering if maybe any of you guys would be up for grouping up to find a place? I was kinda part of a group but a few of them dropped out :/ Anyway theres some nice places about and fairly cheap too, so yeah if your'e down for it let me know :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by amberglory
Hey guys :smile: looks like where all in the same boat ay!? I was wondering if maybe any of you guys would be up for grouping up to find a place? I was kinda part of a group but a few of them dropped out :/ Anyway theres some nice places about and fairly cheap too, so yeah if your'e down for it let me know :smile:

Im down for it. I saw yhis house that has 7 rooms and all the electricity, gas and water are included in the rent which is like 90 per week
Original post by Ritaade
Im down for it. I saw yhis house that has 7 rooms and all the electricity, gas and water are included in the rent which is like 90 per week

Sweet :smile: That sounds really good, just need a few more people! Ive seen a few places like that - theres some really nice houses out there! I was gonna post on facebook to look for some more people, if you want you could add me and i can show you some of the places ive been looking at :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by amberglory
Sweet :smile: That sounds really good, just need a few more people! Ive seen a few places like that - theres some really nice houses out there! I was gonna post on facebook to look for some more people, if you want you could add me and i can show you some of the places ive been looking at :smile:

Sure whats your facebook name ???
Original post by Ritaade
Sure whats your facebook name ???

Sweet, its Amber Riddington - my profile pic is black and white hopefully you'll find me :smile:
Hey guys and girls,

I've posted a new thread looking to see if fellow Bournemouth Arts goers would find a Facebook page useful when searching for flatmates.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3426141

Let me know, I think it could be easier for everyone!
Hiya,
is anyone still looking for a room mate?
Looking for a friend as she's left it last minute.
She's currently in her 2nd year at AUB studying Dance.
Hey, is she still looking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending