The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Seems a while. Give them a call.
Reply 2
Hello Anandbatra.

October 20th is a long time back. Bear in mind, LSE is a VERY competitive college to get into, especially for finance / economics based subjects. What I suggest, is that you wait a little while more as they're probably flooded with applicants.

There's also another factor you should maybe think about. The 15th of January was the deadline for undergraduate applications and I'm certain that they're flooded with work at the moment. In many universities, undergraduate and postgraduate admissions are decided by the same people.

If, however, by the end of next week you don't get a response, e-mail or call them.

As long as you have a confirmation, then that's already a good note. Atleast you know you're still in the run to get a place.

All the best and do keep us informed!! :smile:
Reply 3
It's been 86 days since I got a confirmation of application.(not counting the 10 days break for Christmas).

Around 96-98 days since I sent the application. :frown: I can't finalize what I will do just because LSE isn't replying!

I don't know when they'll reply! I'll contact them if I don't get a reply by Friday.
hmmm...it took me around 6 weeks to get a reply. You should call them.
Reply 5
I called up the LSE grad admissions office today. The girl said the finance department has had too many applications, and that is the reason why it's taken them so long.

She told me that she'll send a note to them for me(yeah, right).
Reply 6
Hi!
I have applied to MSc Acc&Fin at LSE and I'm still waiting too..:s-smilie:
I have received an offer from Cass and have to accept it or not in a month, does anyone know if it is possible to ask them to wait a bit longer? Should I say that I'm waiting to hear from another uni?
Reply 7
Hello,

I got an extension from Cass. I told them that I have exams in March and I'd like to decide after that. The same day I got a mail from them that my offer period had been extended.

Latest

Trending

Trending