The Student Room Group
Lifes about taking risks, if you never take risks you will never achieve your dreams. Besides your grades are good and if you have done A levels such as chemistry and such then you will most probably get accepted.
If you have straight A* why shouldnt you? That is the best result possible, and i doubt very few will have got that.Go for it, especially if you have always wanted to do it.
No don't take that risk !

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are you risking?
Lol u have awesome results! Go for it! I mean ur results are so rare. I doubt ull have THAT much of competion:tongue: If u r as bright as u say; I'm sure there's no doubt that ull do good :smile:
Oh, for goodness' sake. You're either trolling or looking for an ego boost, right? :rolleyes:
You're either a troll or extremely lacking in self-confidence. Neither one is good for a career in medicine.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Cant believe people fell for this :biggrin:
Could have gone for 7A*s at A2 and 20A*s at GCSE. Looks like your heart wasn't really in it tbh.

You'll have to do better than that for medicine I'm afraid.
Nope. You'll be a failure. May as well go along to London Met and do Biomedical Science. Take the dignified way out.

That or do law!
Reply 11
Original post by TweeniesMil0cool
Hello. I have 13 A* in GCSE and 5 A* in A level, however I have heard that medicine is competitive and it is unlikely that I will be accepted. Should I go for it, seeing I have wanted to do this since I was young?

If i were you i would go for it because it is not the end of the world if you don't get it, at least it is not costing you money. And anyway if you don't get in you can always try another subject cos it won't take years to get a reply from Uni's.
Sorry troll but the best thing you can achieve with those grades is NVQ level 1 health and beauty at the nearest community college
Seeing as this is clearly a troll thread it is now closed.

Latest

Trending

Trending