The Student Room Group

Sainsbury's interview help !!!

Hi guys !! :smile:

I know theres probably many threads out there relating to this, but I thought I'd do another one for newbies like moi.

I applied for General Assistant at a big sainsbury's store (off colliers wood station)
I successfully passed the telephone interview stage and have been asked to attend the final interview. I was told that it would be either a 1to1 interview or DVD test or maybe a role play.

I guess I'm okay with interview, because i've always prepared myself for the most toughest questions.
But i need MAJOR help on how these role play work. What type of scenario are they? Are there going to be other people? :s-smilie:

If theres anyone who works in sainsburys and has been through these interview can help me? PLEASE!!

It would be a big bonus if theres anyone out there who works in that particular store !!

Thank you !!
Role play = walking around the store and picking out mistakes E.G. A twix in the bread section, a sign not hanging up correctly, unorganised papers.

Don't be afraid to point out anything, be brutally honest
Reply 2
Original post by RussMo124
Role play = walking around the store and picking out mistakes E.G. A twix in the bread section, a sign not hanging up correctly, unorganised papers.

Don't be afraid to point out anything, be brutally honest

Hey thanks for the heads up !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending