The Student Room Group

Driving test on Thursday!

Hi. I've got my first driving test on Thursday and I am so nervous. I think I can pass, but I am worried that nerves are going to get the better of me and I'm going to do something stupid that makes me fail. Any advice on how to stay calm during the test??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I wouldn't know as I have my test next week but I've had a car waiting for about a month and a half now so just telling myself that the very day of my test I might be able to drive my car almost makes excitment take over any feelings of nerves and in turn helps me relax so that's what I'll be telling myself.

Other people say to just try and treat it as a normal driving lesson.
I know it is easy for me to say this but stay calm and concentrate on the road and your driving and treat it as it is another driving lesson. When i did my testtest i was extremely scared bebecaubecause the examiner i had got was a harsh marker. She could mark you for something really small. If you're calm then you would know that you are doing well and there is no scope for any mistakes to be made. It is all worth it in the end when you get your pass certificate.

I wish you the best of luck and hope it all goes well :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending