The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Masters level. LLM
Swansea has the best reputation for Maritime law so far as I know. Try posting on llm-guide.com - usually some more knowledgeable people there.
Original post by pallabdas
can anyone please suggest me which university is a better choice for commercial and maritime Law. Durham, Nottingham or Swansea..... In terms of teaching and stay....

I don't know much about this issue in general, but I did have a tutor at Bristol (Simon Baughen) who was very good and who moved to Swansea. He's a Professor of Shipping Law there, so I thought you might be interested.
Reply 4
Original post by Forum User
Swansea has the best reputation for Maritime law so far as I know. Try posting on llm-guide.com - usually some more knowledgeable people there.

Thank u. I hope my choice is right. Ur advice is indeed helpful.
Reply 5
Original post by TurboCretin
I don't know much about this issue in general, but I did have a tutor at Bristol (Simon Baughen) who was very good and who moved to Swansea. He's a Professor of Shipping Law there, so I thought you might be interested.[/QUO

Thank you. I hope to see him there... I actually wanted to know much about the place and Swansea employ ability.
As such how is the place for students. ?
[QUOTE="pallabdas;57131751"]
Original post by TurboCretin
I don't know much about this issue in general, but I did have a tutor at Bristol (Simon Baughen) who was very good and who moved to Swansea. He's a Professor of Shipping Law there, so I thought you might be interested.[/QUO

Thank you. I hope to see him there... I actually wanted to know much about the place and Swansea employ ability.
As such how is the place for students. ?

I can't help you there I'm afraid - you'd need to ask a Swansea student/graduate.
Reply 7
can anyone please suggest me which university is a better choice for commercial and maritime Law. Durham, Nottingham or Swansea..... In terms of teaching and stay....

My Dad studied maritime law at liverpool so i could tell you about liverpool but not anywhere else

I heard that Swansea is a pretty good school for maritime law, but I'm not sure if it would be the best choice.
Isn't southampton a really good maritime law school?
Original post by neal95
Isn't southampton a really good maritime law school?

Yes, it is a really good school for maritime law, but it doesn't seem like the OP is interested in applying there.
Original post by zero_gravity
Yes, it is a really good school for maritime law, but it doesn't seem like the OP is interested in applying there.

Ahh okay no worries, perhaps it might be a viable alternative instea of Swansea maybe?
Original post by neal95
Ahh okay no worries, perhaps it might be a viable alternative instea of Swansea maybe?

Well, both Swansea and Southampton are pretty good schools for maritime law, so it is a good alternative for the OP to consider.
What about Southampton for Commercial Law LLM? I got offer from there but I can't be sure since everyone talks about only Maritime for Southampton

Latest

Trending

Trending