The Student Room Group

Guys, would you rather date Girl A or Girl B?

Girl A:

-quite "generic"
-long hair, decent sized boobs but slim, wears dresses and hardly ever trousers and a lot of heels
-doesn't wear makeup
-bit of a goody two shoes, always annoyingly nice to everyone, comes off as fake, ridiculously big on morals and rumoured to be sexually inexperienced. doesnt gossip, understand sarcasm or irony
-self employed but probably through daddys connections, never went to uni but private schooled
-sporty

Girl B:

-does her own thing
-shoulder length hair with highlights, slim and tall with model like figure but small boobs
-always has well done makeup, with sexy features like smoky eyes or red lips
-dresses in an interesting androgynous way or like no one else dresses
-great sense of humour, sharp blunt personality, individual, likes to see the irony in things
-good in bed but hasn't been a slut, good at flirting too and can flirt with any guy, "one of the guys" in some way, can drink you under the table and play pool, swear etc.
-went to Oxbridge but only got a 2:2 oh well
-video gamer and runs a gaming group in Norwich, plays the guitar and sings really well too, photographer, goes cycling and is in good shape
-smokes but only occasionally

Which one would you rather date?

Scroll to see replies

Girl A.

She's sporty. That's awesome. Also she's privately educated. That's most probably awesome; of course I wouldn't know that at first, but I would soon pick up on her education and if she's privately educated then hers is likely better than most's, which is good. Dresses are awesome. Long hair is awesome. I don't care that much for 'humour'. I don't care much for sex. Nor gossip.

But the other girl is a video gamer AND MORE IMPORTANTLY PLAYS THE GUITAR AND SINGS. And she's a photographer. Ok, I'm changing my mind. This girl sounds too cool.

"shoulder length hair with highlights, slim and tall with model like figure but small boobs" - Sounds pretty damn ugly though. But good make-up use is good make-up use so maybe I'de get over that... And anyone can change how their body looks in the future, right?

Doing her own thing is...? What does that even mean lol. I like that girl A is moral. Morality is very important to me.

I still think girl A overall. But it's very close. The music/photography thing is actually ridiculously influential for me.
Reply 2
Original post by TorpidPhil
Girl A.

She's sporty. That's awesome. Also she's privately educated. That's most probably awesome; of course I wouldn't know that at first, but I would soon pick up on her education and if she's privately educated then hers is likely better than most's, which is good. Dresses are awesome. Long hair is awesome. I don't care that much for 'humour'. I don't care much for sex. Nor gossip.

But the other girl is a video gamer AND MORE IMPORTANTLY PLAYS THE GUITAR AND SINGS. And she's a photographer. Ok, I'm changing my mind. This girl sounds too cool.

"shoulder length hair with highlights, slim and tall with model like figure but small boobs" - Sounds pretty damn ugly though. But good make-up use is good make-up use so maybe I'de get over that... And anyone can change how their body looks in the future, right?

Doing her own thing is...? What does that even mean lol. I like that girl A is moral. Morality is very important to me.

I still think girl A overall. But it's very close. The music/photography thing is actually ridiculously influential for me.

So private education > Oxbridge even if person A didn't go to uni and is in their early 20s?

I didn't know guys liked gamer girls I thought they were threatened by them :lol:

why does girl B sound ugly?..

Girl A is kind of cookie cutter whereas B is unique and arty
I would like to be with female A assuming she likes baking and cats I'm like her.
Reply 4
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I would like to be with female A assuming she likes baking and cats I'm like her.

So girl A because you have things in common with her? (a girly girl you are a boy..)
Original post by MylittlePlusle

I read that as 'baking cats'

:facepalm:
Reply 6
Original post by Dancatpro
I read that as 'baking cats'

:facepalm:

:rofl:

I don't like cats.. Used to have a pet snake :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
Girl A:

-quite "generic"
-long hair, decent sized boobs but slim, wears dresses and hardly ever trousers and a lot of heels
-doesn't wear makeup
-bit of a goody two shoes, always annoyingly nice to everyone, comes off as fake, ridiculously big on morals and rumoured to be sexually inexperienced. doesnt gossip, understand sarcasm or irony
-self employed but probably through daddys connections, never went to uni but private schooled
-sporty

Girl B:

-does her own thing
-shoulder length hair with highlights, slim and tall with model like figure but small boobs
-always has well done makeup, with sexy features like smoky eyes or red lips
-dresses in an interesting androgynous way or like no one else dresses
-great sense of humour, sharp blunt personality, individual, likes to see the irony in things
-good in bed but hasn't been a slut, good at flirting too and can flirt with any guy, "one of the guys" in some way, can drink you under the table and play pool, swear etc.
-went to Oxbridge but only got a 2:2 oh well
-video gamer and runs a gaming group in Norwich, plays the guitar and sings really well too, photographer, goes cycling and is in good shape
-smokes but only occasionally

Which one would you rather date?

Girl A.

From the sound of it, girl B could cheat on you at any moment.

WTF is wrong with you?

Being nice to everyone (NOT FLIRTING WITH EVERYONE) is a great trait, not an annoying one.
Reply 8
Girl A - deffo a keeper.

But judging through the descriptions and the words you have used to describe Girl B, I'd presume you slightly feel inclined over Girl B?
I'd date neither, but if I was forced to:

Girl A sounds kind of stupid (who doesn't understand sarcarsm??) but she's sporty, has a good body and is always nice to everyone/big on morals (those are both good things, but the way you wrote it sounded as if you were for some reason trying to make them sound negative). Also like that she doesn't wear make-up.

So I'd choose her over girl B since girl B sounds kinda pretentious and has a few other traits that I wouldn't look for in somebody I would date. No offence. I don't really want to list them since I'm presuming girl B is you, OP, and it's just my opinion. I'm sure many guys would choose you.

Like I said, I wouldn't particularly choose either of these people anyway.
Original post by Dancatpro
Girl A.

From the sound of it, girl B could cheat on you at any moment.

WTF is wrong with you?

Being nice to everyone (NOT FLIRTING WITH EVERYONE) is a great trait, not an annoying one.

What I meant was girl A is one of those people who is overly nice, not in a backstabby way but she gives compliments to everyone, won't "banter" in an insulty fun way that sort of thing

What's wrong with flirting with people if you don't sleep with them? Girl B gets on better with guys, more popular on Fb/Twitter/Instagram too
So girl A because you have things in common with her? (a girly girl you are a boy..)

Yes, we have things in common, so I think we would make a good couple.
I do like adorable things, yes.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
So private education > Oxbridge even if person A didn't go to uni and is in their early 20s?

I didn't know guys liked gamer girls I thought they were threatened by them :lol:

Youre obviously girl B. If a guy prefers another girl to you you need to get over it instead of critising the girl and making negative posts about the girl. If you are actually the guy in question why bother making a post when you clearly prefer girl B given the negative way you write about girl A and the positive way ypu write about B.
Original post by Windies
Girl A - deffo a keeper.

But judging through the descriptions and the words you have used to describe Girl B, I'd presume you slightly feel inclined over Girl B?

Why is girl A a keeper?

I may be girl B..

Moura

its just a question
I think it's quite obvious the OP is Girl B given the bias of it
Original post by e aí rapaz
I'd date neither, but if I was forced to:

Girl A sounds kind of stupid (who doesn't understand sarcarsm??) but she's sporty, has a good body and is always nice to everyone/big on morals (those are both good things, but the way you wrote it sounded as if you were for some reason trying to make them sound negative). Also like that she doesn't wear make-up.

So I'd choose her over girl B since girl B sounds kinda pretentious and has a few other traits that I wouldn't look for in somebody I would date. No offence. I don't really want to list them since I'm presuming girl B is you, OP, and it's just my opinion. I'm sure many guys would choose you.

Like I said, I wouldn't particularly choose either of these people anyway.

Girl A understands sarcasm and irony in that she gets it but she won't ever tease people and is overly nice which makes people find her annoying IMO. Why is not wearing make up a good thing? Also, she's sporty but she does stuff like lift weights and dance which mean shes slim but muscular and a bit masculine.

Why does B sound pretentious/have bad traits
Original post by Exceptional
I think it's quite obvious the OP is Girl B given the bias of it

I never said I wasnt who would you pick?
Reply 17
Assuming you're in a situation where both girls want you, you clearly don't like the first person enough as you wouldn't of even considered dating the second person if so.
Original post by howardyeates
Assuming you're in a situation where both girls want you, you clearly don't like the first person enough as you wouldn't of even considered dating the second person if so.

i'm a girl

who would you pick

No. I overlooked that. I thought since you were sort of whining about girl B having a 2:2 (which is really not that big of a deal) that girl A had better than a 2:2 and was private educated too. Basically the more intelligent the girl the better, but obviously grades don't indicate intelligence well at all; I wouldn't ask 'so what grade did you get in your degree', it would be obvious how intelligent she was rather quickly into a relationship.

Well some fairly stupid guys think gamer girls are essentially stereotypical lesbian but other than that it would just be shared common interest. Good if the shared interest exists, irrelevant if it doesn't.

Model like body? Aka, tall and underweight. Horribly unattractive body imo. I prefer short and athletic women. Although tall and athletic is good too. Being skinny-fat is pretty gross though. It would be more attractive to be overweight than skinny-fat. Long hair > shoulder length hair with highlights.

I like the artiness a lot. But being moral, being nice to others and constantly happy/pleasant to be around is more important. Also, I don't really like flirty girls because I don't care for that *******s. But then I also said I don't care much for humour in a girl. Life's funny in and of itself, you don't need a 'funny person' to make shared experiences amusing.

While I like intelligent make-up usage girl B comes off as OTT and too much of an attention diva from your description. Lipstick use for example should be fairly conservative and very infrequent not common.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply