The Student Room Group

[Girls] How many times do you reach Orgasm?

I've recently spoken to a gynecologist and she confirmed me that many women, many times, fake orgasm.
Many men think that this is not possible or that with them this simply doesn't happen. (Alpha males :tongue: )

Have you ever done that?

Scroll to see replies

I have never had a real orgasm in my entire life. I've been faking every time.
Original post by Dinaa
Nope, I orgasm pretty well and everytime lol

Peak on dem chicks with the numb pussies

ain't 'bout dat numb numb pussy life
25% of women will never orgasm... and its not because they don't try its because they legit can't lol
Original post by xoflower
25% of women will never orgasm... and its not because they don't try its because they legit can't lol

I think I'm one of them :bawling:

I've tried literally everything

Ah man this makes me wanna shed a tear

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I think I'm one of them :bawling:

I've tried literally everything

Well you're not alone.... have you tried a vibrator?
Original post by KeriKG
I've recently spoken to a gynecologist and she confirmed me that many women, many times, fake orgasm.
Many men think that this is not possible or that with them this simply doesn't happen. (Alpha males :tongue: )

Have you ever done that?

Never faked one. Some girls are unable to reach organism which isn't their fault so they may just fake it to make you feel good, that doesn't meant they didn't feel pleasure so don't worry about it.
Original post by Poetic_Justice
Ah man this makes me wanna shed a tear

Posted from TSR Mobile

trust me, it sucks.

sometimes if my boyfriend;s going down on me I'll get this really hot feeling in my feet and it starts to travel up my legs and I think this must be it but then BAM nothing it just stops
Well you're not alone.... have you tried a vibrator?

tried fingers, my boyfriend (who I fake it for bless him) vibrators shower heads and even once I forked out £30 for this vibrating dildo. Nothing
trust me, it sucks.

sometimes if my boyfriend;s going down on me I'll get this really hot feeling in my feet and it starts to travel up my legs and I think this must be it but then BAM nothing it just stops

Yeah...

Don't give up lol so many things you can do and try.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never reached orgasm through penetrative sex but always orgasm without fail through foreplay or by using a vibrator.
I can orgasm in oral sex but never via penetration. I used to fake it with my ex but my current BF knows that I can't orgasm and can still be satisfied.
We will try using some toys to see if this can make me cum though but I doubt it
someone explain the exact feeling of having an orgasm...

I second this please.I have no idea
Sorta sucks for girls that a fair number of them will fail to orgasm despite trying everything, and an even larger number require a certain type of stimulus. Men generally are easy to please and almost all respond to the same stimulus - get them horny and move their foreskin up and down :biggrin:
tried fingers, my boyfriend (who I fake it for bless him) vibrators shower heads and even once I forked out £30 for this vibrating dildo. Nothing

Ohhh.... I don;t think you should fake it tbh, just let him know your problem.

You know when you sneeze and you briefly get a really nice sensation in your sinuses? Basically that, but in your pubic region, and it's more intense and lasts longer :smile:
I second this please.I have no idea

For women it feels like contractions in the genital area/vagina for a few seconds
Ohhh.... I don;t think you should fake it tbh, just let him know your problem.

I agree. You should tell him, so he can work on finding a way to make you orgasm.

I've never had an Orgasm nor have I really tried to get to that point to be honest. I have alot to learn/experience lmao.

Quick Reply

Latest