The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

HELPPP :D Uni application

i want to enrol into Beng Aerospace Engineering (3 years), I left GCSE's To do an apprenticeship with British Airways in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, it was a 3 year course, the first year was a "Pre-Apprenticeship" and we completed a BETC Level 3 Subsidiary diploma, However, when we went into British Airways for the last 2 years of the Full apprenticeship they changed it into a City and Guilds Level 3 (2 year course), and i was informed this is not recognized to get into, even a foundation degree, so i'm planning to start an Access course in engineering (Which i have not done yet), but, at the time of finishing the course i will be 20 years old.
will my current situation be good enough providing i attain the correct grades, or is there a better option?
Also can i get in as a 20 year old?
And what uni's accept this method
Of course you can start University at 20 years old. One of my class mates at Brunel is in the 40s. You might have to take the foundation year, you should contact admissions for more details.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply, I spoke with admissions they said if you do an access course u need to be 21 on date of joining, is this something common?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending