The Student Room Group

Which of these 12 are the best for film/film production/tv/media/etc?

I'm so unsure... I think I'll get 280 UCAS, and this is my top 12:

Coventry University
Falmouth University
UAL
(I'm pretty sure about these three, I think they're amazing)

aaaaand:
UWE
UCA
Hertfordshire University
Edge Hill University
Northampton University
Roehampton University
Westminster University
Plymouth University
Derby University

I saw the Guardian guide stuff, but I want your opinions. I can't attend any of their open days since I'm from EU, so I really need to know your experience.
Hey there I'm a film student at falmouth currently just finished my first year here and I've got to say it's incredible. I'm now a student mentor for the film students starting in September. If you're curious here's the link to the Facebook group for this years film freshers. Even if you aren't attending this year you can ask us mentors any questions to help with your decision on where to study :smile: Couldn't actually seem to be able to post a link here but if you search Facebook for Film Falmouth 2015/18 you'll find it :smile:
Original post by filmmaker173
Hey there I'm a film student at falmouth currently just finished my first year here and I've got to say it's incredible. I'm now a student mentor for the film students starting in September. If you're curious here's the link to the Facebook group for this years film freshers. Even if you aren't attending this year you can ask us mentors any questions to help with your decision on where to study :smile: Couldn't actually seem to be able to post a link here but if you search Facebook for Film Falmouth 2015/18 you'll find it :smile:

Oh, well, Falmouth is my favourite, so... ahaha
I'm going to write you some questions, since I'm soooo curious about what you're saying :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending