The Student Room Group

University Dentistry Work experience

Lol i totally wouldn't normally do this but im kinda desperate lol. I recently changed my mind from wanting to do medicine to now wanting to do dentistry . I have secured myself one work experience placement but i was hoping to attain two. ive literally called 32 numbers today and recieved 32 rejections, i seriously cannot find another placement. anybody know where i could find another work exp placement? maybe if you could give me a number or an email of a person that you know offers work exp. thank you .
lol. Can you travel across the UK?
Reply 2
Original post by 79986
Lol i totally wouldn't normally do this but im kinda desperate lol. I recently changed my mind from wanting to do medicine to now wanting to do dentistry . I have secured myself one work experience placement but i was hoping to attain two. ive literally called 32 numbers today and recieved 32 rejections, i seriously cannot find another placement. anybody know where i could find another work exp placement? maybe if you could give me a number or an email of a person that you know offers work exp. thank you .

Hi Me too! youre lucky that you have one, i dont have any! i have called, sent emails and also gone to the dental practices in person. Please PM me if you have any idea/contact of where i can do a dental placement pleaseee.

Lol Many thanks

Quick Reply

Latest