The Student Room Group

Westboro to picket murdered black church funerals

Do you think Hilary Clinton has anything to do with their deaths or even god had anything to do with it?

Take a look at @WBCSaysRepent's Tweet: https://twitter.com/WBCSaysRepent/status/611550847441465344?s=09
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

God was a man-made ideology because people in the time of need/when they are angry need something to look to/blame.

Nothing more.
Hilary Clinton = Moron...
If God really was merciful, he would have sent the shooter to WBC...
Reply 3
Original post by Scienceisgood
God was a man-made ideology because people in the time of need/when they are angry need something to look to/blame.

Nothing more.
Hilary Clinton = Moron...

If God really was merciful, he would have sent the shooter to WBC...

I made an EDIT

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arieisit

Whenever I see the WBC doing anything, I have 2 reactions...

1. *Facepalm*
2. *Facedesk*

If they had their way, we'd still be in the dark ages...
Reply 5
Whenever I see the WBC doing anything, I have 2 reactions...

1. *Facepalm*
2. *Facedesk*

If they had their way, we'd still be in the dark ages...

God Says Repent

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Like a child that won't stop nagging the only way to deal with the Westboro Baptist 'Church' is to ignore them.
This is the most nonsensical thing i've seen them do- most of the stuff they do is at least coherent to old testament christian doctrine.
Do you think Hilary Clinton has anything to do with their deaths or even god had anything to do with it?

Take a look at @WBCSaysRepent's Tweet: https://twitter.com/WBCSaysRepent/status/611550847441465344?s=09

i am somewhat confused.... wtf does Hillary have to do with this awful crime, and why are those knobheads from WBC involved ?
I bet that no-one does anything in response to this, but they'l happily burn Confederate flags for no reason.

Pussies.
Reply 10
Original post by Snagprophet
I bet that no-one does anything in response to this, but they'l happily burn Confederate flags for no reason.

Pussies.

The WBC is basically harmless. Racist murders are not.
Reply 11
Original post by the bear
i am somewhat confused.... wtf does Hillary have to do with this awful crime, and why are those knobheads from WBC involved ?

The WBC sticks their nose in anything that has a lot of media attention.
I'm not even offended I'm just confused as to how they come up with this crap
Reply 13
Original post by Davij038
This is the most nonsensical thing i've seen them do- most of the stuff they do is at least coherent to old testament christian doctrine.

It is in line with the old testament though. They said that God is punishing America and these black people are just collateral damage.
Original post by Swanbow
Like a child that won't stop nagging the only way to deal with the Westboro Baptist 'Church' is to ignore them.

...ignore not punch in the face? Hmm *takes parenting notes*.
Reply 15
Original post by misscaricature
I'm not even offended I'm just confused as to how they come up with this crap

See the post below yours.
Reply 16
Original post by joey11223
...ignore not punch in the face? Hmm *takes parenting notes*.

People have punched members before and found themselves in lawsuits so deep that they will never recover financially.
People have punched members before and found themselves in lawsuits so deep that they will never recover financially.

I see...

cyanide in their bottled water? After all in fairness if God wants them to continue their mission he'll cleanse the water as it passes their lips?
Reply 18
Original post by joey11223
I see...

cyanide in their bottled water? After all in fairness if God wants them to continue their mission he'll cleanse the water as it passes their lips?

Are you going to do that? If you do, you will be much worse than them since all they do is really talk. Do you think you have the right to take someone else's life because you do not like what they have to say?
Are you going to do that?

Oh yeah absolutely setting off to JFK in 4 hrs and.... lol.

Well I wouldn't be killing them anyhow, God is going to make safe the water right? Could turn it into wine tbf we've not seen that for...damn about 2000 years or so now, gotta keep things fresh.

Alternative idea, they could be given free transportation to go and picket ISIS?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending