The Student Room Group

A2 Product Design Ideas

Hey,
Just wanted to say thanks for joining The Student Room: welcome on board!

How's it going so far? Found what you need? Below I've listed a few things you might fancy trying on TSR. If you've got any questions, add them to the TSR news, help and feedback forum.

Put your work head on:
No matter what level or subject you're studying, you'll find someone on TSR who can help. Find your subject in the Study Help forum and ask a question or visit our brilliant revision section for help and advice. And if you're planning on going to university, you have to visit our uni applications forum. It's full of people who can help you through the whole process.

Take it easy:
You know there's more to TSR than studying, right? In Hobbies and Interests you'll find people talking about everything from the latest football scores through to what mobile phone to buy next. Or how about the Debate and Current Affairs forum? Latest news, politics, education...it's all fair game in here.

That's just a taster, of course. To find even more conversation, head to the Forums page and find a place to start up your own discussion.

Enjoy the site!

Cheers,
Ollie, from the TSR community team
Original post by Laughing_Gnomee
Hello,
We have been given our brief for next year (Or lack of!!) We have been advised into splitting the design ideas into three different categories (Home Work & Leisure) So far I have created a mind map of different things associated with all of these categories. Now I just need some ideas for problems within these categories in order to create a solution.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Many thanks!! :-)

Hi, welcome to :tsr: :smile:

I don't think I can be of much help on this; however I don't think the Introduce yourself forum is the best place for this thread. I've flagged it to the CT and they'll move it to somewhere more appropriate :smile: That way you'll get some better help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest