The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Room Available NOW for next year

I took room 3 of 34 Garden Lane, its a 3 bedroom house with 1 girl and 1 boy, for the next academic year but recently decided that I should commute to save money. So im looking for someone to fill the room. The room is £394 a month or £91 a week (excluding bills, but after speaking with the landlord the bills should be £30 in total or £10 each) with water and broadband included in the rent. Its a good size room with a double bed, a large wardrobe and desk. Its only 5 minutes from the Uni, 5 minutes from town and about 15 minutes from the train station. Anyone interested, or know someone who is, or if you have any questions just ask me.
Reply 1
Hi,
Is the room upstairs or down? Do you know the ages of the other house mates?
Sarah
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Sarah Mcr
Hi,
Is the room upstairs or down? Do you know the ages of the other house mates?
Sarah

Hi Sarah,
Its an old Victorian house, so the bedrooms are as you walk through the front door and then the kitchen and living room is downstairs. Its quite good really, its easier when you come in from a night out. The girl is 20, and the boy is 18/19 (i cant remember when he said his birthday was).

- George.
Reply 3
Original post by GeorgeCB95
Hi Sarah,
Its an old Victorian house, so the bedrooms are as you walk through the front door and then the kitchen and living room is downstairs. Its quite good really, its easier when you come in from a night out. The girl is 20, and the boy is 18/19 (i cant remember when he said his birthday was).

- George.

Would it be possible to have a viewing tomorrow?

Sarah
Reply 4
Would it be possible to have a viewing tomorrow?

Sarah

Unfortunately Im working all day tomorrow otherwise id say yes, but im not sure if we could go without the landlord being there and if i remember correctly they are closed on a weekend. If possible could we do it on Monday?

- George
Reply 5
Unfortunately Im working all day tomorrow otherwise id say yes, but im not sure if we could go without the landlord being there and if i remember correctly they are closed on a weekend. If possible could we do it on Monday?

- George

Could you Monday evening (5ish?). I'm working in Liverpool on Monday but should be able to get there. Don't worry if not I'm just struggling for time atm I'm away from Wed (Glastonbury!) back next Monday.

Sarah
Reply 6
Could you Monday evening (5ish?). I'm working in Liverpool on Monday but should be able to get there. Don't worry if not I'm just struggling for time atm I'm away from Wed (Glastonbury!) back next Monday.

Sarah

I could, but itd be easier for both of us i think that if you did want to take the room then the viewing was before 5 during a weekday (when the landlord office closes) so then it saves us both making two trips to chester to do the viewing and the paperwork. Ill be able to do any day, whatever is easier for you.
Reply 7
I'll be available next Tuesday from 1pm if this suits both you and the landlord? I'm going away again on the Friday for a fortnight so I may just have to contact you when I'm back to see if the room is still available.
Reply 8
I'll be available next Tuesday from 1pm if this suits both you and the landlord? I'm going away again on the Friday for a fortnight so I may just have to contact you when I'm back to see if the room is still available.

Is next tuesday at 2 alright? ill let the landlord know as well that you'd like to see the room beforehand as well.
Reply 9
Is next tuesday at 2 alright? ill let the landlord know as well that you'd like to see the room beforehand as well.

Yes, that would be great 2pm is fine, thanks. See you then.
Reply 10
Yes, that would be great 2pm is fine, thanks. See you then.

Just got off the phone with the landlord (chesterstudentlets) they said that that's fine but they could only do 1. Is that ok?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending