The Student Room Group

Really worried about results and application to uni

I've been working really hard this whole year just to get results that will help me apply to Cambridge to study math
Despite all my hard work exams didn't go as well as I thought they will, and now I'm really worried that I won't get enough grades to apply to Cambridge or any other high grade demanding uni. I really can't stop thinking about exams and I'm afraid that all the work I put in went to waste, and now I'm demotivated to work hard in A2. Any advice will appreciated.
Original post by mohdstudent
I've been working really hard this whole year just to get results that will help me apply to Cambridge to study math
Despite all my hard work exams didn't go as well as I thought they will, and now I'm really worried that I won't get enough grades to apply to Cambridge or any other high grade demanding uni. I really can't stop thinking about exams and I'm afraid that all the work I put in went to waste, and now I'm demotivated to work hard in A2. Any advice will appreciated.

There's no point thinking about exams that have passed as you'll just be too concentrated on them. Focus more on your A2, you never know, maybe you didn't do as badly as you thought you did? It would be awful if you've been stressing out for weeks and end up getting the grades you want only to struggle with A2 as you were demotivated at the beggining. Also, if you are certain that it went badly, would you consider resitting, or applying for a different uni?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending