The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pathway
Ohh, ok. I'm just confused about if I even did apply for it (idk if I'm even eligible tbh), woud I do uni or my parents' address? lol.

Hmm, that's a good question. I was living back at home by the time I got round to applying during my Masters, so I don't know the answer to that question :colondollar:
Reply 61
Original post by OU Student
Where from please? I didn't know that stuff existed; so got the gel as an emergency.

I will ask my Granny for you. :smile:
Original post by Pathway
Ohh, ok. I'm just confused about if I even did apply for it (idk if I'm even eligible tbh), woud I do uni or my parents' address? lol.

Hope you're able to stay safe Saber! :console:

It's where you live most of the time. So if you only come home once a term or whatever, it's your uni address.
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Hmm, that's a good question. I was living back at home by the time I got round to applying during my Masters, so I don't know the answer to that question :colondollar:

Both my home post code and uni postcode got changed last month to PIP anyway. Apparently PIP is really difficult to get for EDS which is sort of worrying.. :s-smilie:

Original post by OU Student
It's where you live most of the time. So if you only come home once a term or whatever, it's your uni address.

Ah, thank you! I spend most of my time at uni so if I do apply I'll do it for my address next academic year I guess (I already know where I'm living for next academic year anyway). I'm just mostly researching right now anyway. Thanks for the information though. :h:
Original post by Pathway
:console: I am horrified at how you're being treated, you really don't deserve it at all. :hugs:Wish they'd put something in place for you. You know you can always PM if you need anything, and I'll reply back ASAP. You're not alone. :no:

thnks :hugs:
litrally cannot do thisat all seriously panicking nd just crying and crying
It feels like everything is turning into crap again. :cry:
:hugs: all.
Original post by ScaryScience
litrally cannot do thisat all seriously panicking nd just crying and crying

Original post by Midnightmemories
It feels like everything is turning into crap again. :cry:

:console:
Original post by Pathway
:console:

:hugs:
happy new thread everyone :smile:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
happy new thread everyone :smile:

Welcome to the thread.
Bleh :cry2:
Reply 73
[ucas related anxiety intensifies]

i have depression and anxiety and i'm likely to spend the entire application process internally screaming but hey thats that!!
sorry, i haven't used thestudentroom before and i don't know what to write.
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
Bleh :cry2:

:hugs:
Original post by pinkbees
[ucas related anxiety intensifies]i have depression and anxiety and i'm likely to spend the entire application process internally screaming but hey thats that!!sorry, i haven't used thestudentroom before and i don't know what to write.
Welcome! Sorry to hear you have depression and anxiety though, but welcome to the MHSS! What're you going to apply to do at uni? Is there anything specific that's causing you anxiety about the application? :hugs:
Hope everything has calmed down in the few hours I've been offline - sorry I wasn't there to offer support :redface:

Original post by pinkbees
[ucas related anxiety intensifies]

i have depression and anxiety and i'm likely to spend the entire application process internally screaming but hey thats that!!
sorry, i haven't used thestudentroom before and i don't know what to write.

Welcome to MHSS :hi: Though sorry to hear of what brings you here! I'm Shan, resident goatherd! :musicus: :wavey: :yep: Do make yourself at home :biggrin:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Hope everything has calmed down in the few hours I've been offline - sorry I wasn't there to offer support :redface:

Welcome to MHSS :hi: Though sorry to hear of what brings you here! I'm Shan, resident goatherd! :musicus: :wavey: :yep: Do make yourself at home :biggrin:

You ok? :hugs:
New Thread!
Original post by Pathway
You ok? :hugs:

Can't sleep. Keep thinking about E :facepalm:

Dw, I'll be fine :lovehug: Hope you're OK???
Original post by bullettheory
New Thread!

So shiny, so new :h:

Latest