The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Can't sleep. Keep thinking about E :facepalm:

Dw, I'll be fine :lovehug: Hope you're OK???

:frown: Can PM or text me if you need to talk about anything (or random things, I don't mind). :console:

Not sure. Pretty dissociated, but not like panicky or whatever. Which is fine. I still have way to much stuff to pack, but the last time I got up I fell over. Decided it's best to just stay sitting down lol. Sometimes I have problems walking when I'm dissociated?? I don't know why. Also sometimes have problems talking, and essentially become mute. Should probably tell my psych or something. :dontknow:
Stay safe guys-PM me if needs be :h:
Hope everything has calmed down in the few hours I've been offline - sorry I wasn't there to offer support :redface:

Welcome to MHSS :hi: Though sorry to hear of what brings you here! I'm Shan, resident goatherd! :musicus: :wavey: :yep: Do make yourself at home :biggrin:

Hope you're okay :hugs:

--

Triggered. I can't ****ing handle this... When will it end?
it's nice to have my identity slagged off in that gender thread :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Odd socks
it's nice to have my identity slagged off in that gender thread :i

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: I'm sorry. :frown: People can be such ignorant ********s.
Original post by Pathway
:frown: Can PM or text me if you need to talk about anything (or random things, I don't mind). :console:

Not sure. Pretty dissociated, but not like panicky or whatever. Which is fine. I still have way to much stuff to pack, but the last time I got up I fell over. Decided it's best to just stay sitting down lol. Sometimes I have problems walking when I'm dissociated?? I don't know why. Also sometimes have problems talking, and essentially become mute. Should probably tell my psych or something. :dontknow:

Sorry to hear you're dissociated :frown: Should probs mention it to the psych when you next see them. Sounds confusing and scary :frown:

Midnightmemories
:frown:

Sorry to read you're triggered. I would say PM me usually but I don't think I'm in a state to be of much help :s-smilie:
Original post by Pathway
:hugs: I'm sorry. :frown: People can be such ignorant ********s.

:hugs: it's fine, I'm purposely not letting myself get into an argument because it'll just get me angry which isn't good, plus I've got to be up at 5am so I really should be sleeping :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
QUOTE=Odd socks;57205899]it's nice to have my identity slagged off in that gender thread :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh gosh :frown: Which gender thread? Is it's the one in Religion, I can only apologise profusely on behalf of all Christians :sadnod: kreative is an embarrassment to the species, let alone the religion... :erm:
QUOTE=Odd socks;57205899]it's nice to have my identity slagged off in that gender thread :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh gosh :frown: Which gender thread? Is it's the one in Religion, I can only apologise profusely on behalf of all Christians :sadnod: kreative is an embarrassment to the species, let alone the religion... :erm:

it's in society so probably a different person :yep: you don't have to apologise :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midnightmemories
Hope you're okay :hugs:

--

Triggered. I can't ****ing handle this... When will it end?

Can PM if you need to? :console:

Sorry to hear you're dissociated :frown: Should probs mention it to the psych when you next see them. Sounds confusing and scary :frown:

Sorry to read you're triggered. I would say PM me usually but I don't think I'm in a state to be of much help :s-smilie:

It's ok. I'm usually dissociated to some degree. I don't deal with my emotions very well because of my dad, so it's easier to be separate (? idk if that's the right word...) from them.

Are you safe? :frown:

:hugs: it's fine, I'm purposely not letting myself get into an argument because it'll just get me angry which isn't good, plus I've got to be up at 5am so I really should be sleeping :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get you. Haha, I should be too. :s-smilie:

it's in society so probably a different person :yep: you don't have to apologise :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right :redface: Well, I'm still very sorry to read about this. Oh wait, is it that gender fluid thread? I had a look at it when it first started and was just like :sigh:

Pathway
:hugs:

Am safe, dw :yep:
Oh right :redface: Well, I'm still very sorry to read about this. Oh wait, is it that gender fluid thread? I had a look at it when it first started and was just like :sigh:

Am safe, dw :yep:

yeah that's the one, I've been keeping an eye on it and hiding the most offensive posts till they can be dealt with by the CT (probably on Monday... :/ )

hope you're okay :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
QUOTE=Odd socks;57206007]yeah that's the one, I've been keeping an eye on it and hiding the most offensive posts till they can be dealt with by the CT (probably on Monday... :/ )

hope you're okay :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh gosh :s-smilie: I don't quite know the ins and outs of the new moderation system but leaving it til Monday is really not on :nope: Lord only knows what kinda things might be said in that time :s-smilie:

It's okay... I would say the same to you but I'm not in a good state right now either.

Original post by Pathway
Can PM if you need to? :console:

It's ok. I'm usually dissociated to some degree. I don't deal with my emotions very well because of my dad, so it's easier to be separate (? idk if that's the right word...) from them.

Are you safe? :frown:

I get you. Haha, I should be too. :s-smilie:

Don't want to upset you, I'll be okay. Attempting to ride out this ****tyness by watching Netflix... At least it can distract me from this ****, right?

--
Everything's going through my mind and I ****ing hate it. I can't stop thinking about the thing and it's killing me because I want it to go away but it won't.
:yawn: Want to sleep but my game is good :moon:
Odd socks
:beard:

Ah, I see! Thanks for the explanation. (Haven't quoted it so you can delete it if you want/need to :ninja: ) Not sure that's more effective than what used to happen but meh :ninja:
Original post by Midnightmemories
It's okay... I would say the same to you but I'm not in a good state right now either.

Don't want to upset you, I'll be okay. Attempting to ride out this ****tyness by watching Netflix... At least it can distract me from this ****, right?

--
Everything's going through my mind and I ****ing hate it. I can't stop thinking about the thing and it's killing me because I want it to go away but it won't.

I'm sure you won't. I won't push you, so if you think it'll help to talk, just drop me a PM. :console: Stay safe, okay?
Original post by Danny the Geezer
:yawn: Want to sleep but my game is good :moon:

Game, you say?

I'm watching a blind let's play of Outlast for ****s and gigs. lol.
Original post by Pathway
I'm sure you won't. I won't push you, so if you think it'll help to talk, just drop me a PM. :console: Stay safe, okay?

I'll keep that in mind... I'll attempt to stay safe but yeah... :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
Game, you say?

I'm watching a blind let's play of Outlast for ****s and gigs. lol.

Championship Manager....