The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Midnightmemories
take some ibuprofen as well? i take highest dose of both and it usually takes the edge off mine...

--

i honestly wish i had some sort of support that wasn't on TSR right now, I'm struggling so much and i don't want a record of all my **** feelings to look back on in the future, and everyone else can see them too. :frown:

ugh, i hate the fact everyone can see my **** but i have no where else to go? Because support right now is basically gone.. :/

I have special meds but dont want to become reliant. Iv been reliant on ibuprofen before and its not good.

I cant do most period busting stuff because i dont have a period... Its hard :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hope you're feeling safer @ScaryScience

Original post by bullettheory
Still feeling pretty low and scared. The voice has been loud recently, commanding me to do things.

But my biggest worry is the police following me. They've been spying on me and they've even got my girlfriend on side as she is spying on me for them, reporting back to them via coded messages on her phone. I know the police are trying to drama me for a murder so they can put me in prison.

It's scaring me so so much. I would never be able to cope in prison. The other day it got way too much and I came close to doing something stupid. My girlfriend was going to call the police but luckily the situation was diffused before then.

I was just looking for a bit of advice. I've been reducing my dose of aripiprazole (my anti psychotic). I'm now on 10mg, down from 30mg. I spoke to my psych on the phone and he said that there is a possibility of increasing it again but he wants to see how things progress, and would rather hold off increasing it. My girlfriend is more on the side of increasing meds again. I'm not sure. I don't really want to, and I don't see what it would change really but I thought I would see if anyone has any advice.

:grouphugs: to all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh hunny bun :frown: I pinky promise you that your girlfriend isn't spying on you :console: That must be a terrifying feeling and might be hard to believe, but I think it's more likely to be a symptom of the reduced meds, rather than anything more sinister.

I'm currently on 30mg aripiprazole. I think we tried a lower dose at some point and it didn't go too well :colondollar: Sometimes reducing meds goes OK but sometimes it doesn't :no: I would seriously think about increasing the meds :sadnod:
Dont think im part of this world
I think I'm being watched.
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Oh hunny bun :frown: I pinky promise you that your girlfriend isn't spying on you :console: That must be a terrifying feeling and might be hard to believe, but I think it's more likely to be a symptom of the reduced meds, rather than anything more sinister.

I'm currently on 30mg aripiprazole. I think we tried a lower dose at some point and it didn't go too well :colondollar: Sometimes reducing meds goes OK but sometimes it doesn't :no: I would seriously think about increasing the meds :sadnod:

She's told me too that she isn't spying on me, but it's hard to believe to be honest, which does sound harsh. Yeah, it's just a bit difficult because I don't want to be doped up on loads of meds if I am going to get "better", but if for whatever reason, I need the meds, then I could get worse. I'm seeing my psych on Thursday so we will talk about it then I suppose. I'm just finding it super difficult to be honest with him at the minute, which I know won't help, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Thanks TLG for your insight. Hope you're okay :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
I think I'm being watched.

Def a person and doubt you are being watched hun. Am home now if you wanna PM, but replies from me might be slow coz doing stuff for my mum later :colondollar:

Original post by bullettheory
She's told me too that she isn't spying on me, but it's hard to believe to be honest, which does sound harsh. Yeah, it's just a bit difficult because I don't want to be doped up on loads of meds if I am going to get "better", but if for whatever reason, I need the meds, then I could get worse. I'm seeing my psych on Thursday so we will talk about it then I suppose. I'm just finding it super difficult to be honest with him at the minute, which I know won't help, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Thanks TLG for your insight. Hope you're okay :hugs:

:frown: Just try and remember your girlfriend has stuck by you through thick and thin, so apart from the illness-related paranoia, there is no real reason for you to think badly of her or that she is spying on you :hugs: Would writing down how you're feeling and handing over the piece of paper to your psychiatrist be any easier? Just concerned that you're not gonna get the support you need if you are unable to be honest with people about what's going on for you rightt now :frown:
Hope we're all okay. :grouphugs:
I go away tomorrow and for the first time ever, I will be doing it alone. It was bad enough last month flying to a strange country last month with a friend. Urgh. :frown:
Def a person and doubt you are being watched hun. Am home now if you wanna PM, but replies from me might be slow coz doing stuff for my mum later :colondollar:

:frown: Just try and remember your girlfriend has stuck by you through thick and thin, so apart from the illness-related paranoia, there is no real reason for you to think badly of her or that she is spying on you :hugs: Would writing down how you're feeling and handing over the piece of paper to your psychiatrist be any easier? Just concerned that you're not gonna get the support you need if you are unable to be honest with people about what's going on for you rightt now :frown:

just don't want him to get me
Original post by OU Student
I go away tomorrow and for the first time ever, I will be doing it alone. It was bad enough last month flying to a strange country last month with a friend. Urgh. :frown:

Wishing you the very best of luck with it :hugs:

Original post by Pathway
just don't want him to get me

:jumphug: I know it's hard for you to believe this, but I really don't think he'd try anything like that ever again, now that you're older and in a better position to tell people :frown: So I do believe that you are safer than you feel :penguinhug:
Awful nights sleep last night, went to bed at 11pm, woke up at 2am and then again at 6am

Feeling of numbness still there, which is frustrating me since increasing to 150mg. Feel lots more confrontational and down because I can't let my feelings out
Awful nights sleep last night, went to bed at 11pm, woke up at 2am and then again at 6am

Feeling of numbness still there, which is frustrating me since increasing to 150mg. Feel lots more confrontational and down because I can't let my feelings out. Its as if I don't know if its actually normal to feel this numb
I signed a hospital questionnaire about anxiety and depression levels and told the truth on it.

I recieved a letter the a few weeks ago about it ( I guess). Couldn't bare to read it, now I've lost it :frown:.
Original post by Anonymous
I signed a hospital questionnaire about anxiety and depression levels and told the truth on it.

I recieved a letter the a few weeks ago about it ( I guess). Couldn't bare to read it, now I've lost it :frown:.

Give them a bell let them know you lost the letter and if they could send another or just discuss it on the phone if that's easier.
I really want an escape :frown: Being at home isn't really helping and I just feel even more isolated and ****ty :/
My brain is going over and over things my young people have done or said at work and i know they hate me. Maybe im not cut out for this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
My brain is going over and over things my young people have done or said at work and i know they hate me. Maybe im not cut out for this

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, only just seen this. You're lovely - if they DO hate you (which I doubt, coz you're awesome!), they're complete idiots :yep:

Original post by SassQueen13
I really want an escape :frown: Being at home isn't really helping and I just feel even more isolated and ****ty :/

Big hugs :console:
ESA assessment in two days :frown:
Original post by Lovinlife2
@moment of truth

Hey! I tried whizzing back through this thread to see if I could reply to the exact reply but I can't seem to find it! I even checked using the search thread option :redface:

It is alright if I start a new conversation? :h:

How've you been feeling recently? Also, did exams overall go well? :hugs:

Sorry about the late reply :redface:

Hey! We spoke on a different thread (how are you feeling right now), but we can talk on here from now on, it's no problem. :smile: The fact that you were willing to reply to my post after a month is amazing, cause a lot of people would have just left it and not bothered :lol:

I don't really know, to be honest. Have had a few rubbish days, a few iffy days but also a few decent days so i've generally been feeling okayish, I guess.

Exams were decent, I'm not really too bothered though. Just as long as I get into a decent uni, I will be happy :smile:

How have you been? I know you were struggling a while ago, but since then, have things improved? :hugs:

Spoiler

:hugs:
(edited 8 years ago)
Wishing you the very best of luck with it :hugs:

:jumphug: I know it's hard for you to believe this, but I really don't think he'd try anything like that ever again, now that you're older and in a better position to tell people :frown: So I do believe that you are safer than you feel :penguinhug:

I feel so horrible :cry2:

Latest