The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Straight Law or joint course?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by callum_law
And your pure intentions must be respected. What are you coming to do in May? Where at?

I am coming this may probably to london as my dad works and lives there but not yet decided on the university,Bsc computer science.Working hard to score 75% to get into imperial or UCL or kings
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
No, i dont mind the brake, i realize it was a tipo, i found that funny. i meant the thing i said earlier that callum_law laughed at, my misuse of the J in yet. I was wondering if what i said was offensive to you, and i did not understand why, since i do not know English colloquialisms.
Original post by reallytrulee
No, i dont mind the brake, i realize it was a tipo, i found that funny. i meant the thing i said earlier that callum_law laughed at, my misuse of the J in yet. I was wondering if what i said was offensive to you, and i did not understand why, since i do not know English colloquialisms.

typos happen a lot and i found one Elitist person here who thinks he is perfect.When i mentioned i had a typo Because i use a garbage version of windows 10(The preview),he said that such english would not not get me into Cambridge.And no the J was not offensive
Okay, thanks. Haha, I can usually blame my complete inability to spell of being bilingual and having to keep different sounds straight, last year I had AP German and English right after one another, and my English teacher asked me once if i was dyslexic, because I just couldn't reprogram my brain quickly enough and i spelled everything wrong. Does anyone know if my personal statement has to be in English English, because if it does i'm screwed. I cant even keep German and English straight, let alone two types of English. Why did America have to be dumb and change their English, just to show they are different from Britain.
Okay, thanks. Haha, I can usually blame my complete inability to spell of being bilingual and having to keep different sounds straight, last year I had AP German and English right after one another, and my English teacher asked me once if i was dyslexic, because I just couldn't reprogram my brain quickly enough and i spelled everything wrong. Does anyone know if my personal statement has to be in English English, because if it does i'm screwed. I cant even keep German and English straight, let alone two types of English. Why did America have to be dumb and change their English, just to show they are different from Britain.

Spelling everything wrong is a sign of dyslexia but it cannot be pinpointed entirely as dyslexia.For me i would spell thier and even freind just because it looks same but it was out of habit and laziness.All countries in the CommonWealth follow UK english but US english is used by youngsters to look hip and sound cool,Coz they think they got the SWAG
Haha, the US changed English out of rebellion a long time ago. So in a way I guess if the young use it to rebel, they have the right idea. I just dont really feel at home here, so I'm excited to start new in a new place. My dad got a job in america when i was ten. The other kids actually make fun of me for being german, as though i can help it. They say all sorts of nasty stuff about my heritage, spreading rumors that im related to a certain dictator and drawing swastikas everywhere. Im so tired of the crap. Im not related to the certain dictator, and as far as I know, my great grandparents were not really involved in anyway. Im just ready to get out.
Haha, the US changed English out of rebellion a long time ago. So in a way I guess if the young use it to rebel, they have the right idea. I just dont really feel at home here, so I'm excited to start new in a new place. My dad got a job in america when i was ten. The other kids actually make fun of me for being german, as though i can help it. They say all sorts of nasty stuff about my heritage, spreading rumors that im related to a certain dictator and drawing swastikas everywhere. Im so tired of the crap. Im not related to the certain dictator, and as far as I know, my great grandparents were not really involved in anyway. Im just ready to get out.

Similar with me,Just because i have a Portuguese lineage,they say that i'm related to vasco da gama,I eat bread.Mumbai is horrible,beef has been banned,can't enjoy steak so have to tell somebody to get it from another state.
Original post by jontyfernz
Similar with me,Just because i have a Portuguese lineage,they say that i'm related to vasco da gama,I eat bread.Mumbai is horrible,beef has been banned,can't enjoy steak so have to tell somebody to get it from another state.

Wow you have way more serious problems than me, lol. I just get teased, I cant imagine what its like to have beef banned!!!
Wow you have way more serious problems than me, lol. I just get teased, I cant imagine what its like to have beef banned!!!

The right wing D**heads banned it in the state,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending