The Student Room Group

I am into choking, he's not... what shall i do?

i'm a girl in a relationship with a guy. i am into choking but my current bf isn't into choking. choking, hair pulling...etc arouses me but my bf wouldn't do it because he doesn't like hurting people.

what shall i do?
He sounds like a gentleman and a keeper, start with just getting him to play or stroke your hair, then ease it on steadily. If he really isn't into it then don't force him but he might warm up to it. Ask him if he wants something in return.
Make sure he knows that if you were ever unpleasantly uncomfortable, you would say.

Then introduce it gradually, first holding you around the neck etc...
If you've made clear to him this is something you'd like and if he ever wanted to have a go he should talk to you about it then you shouldn't mention it again. He knows your stance, you know his. Don't pressure him.
You can't make him do things he doesn't want to do, just like he can't make you do things you don't want to do. I would ease him in to it, if it is a new relationship you will have to build trust and start becoming more comfortable with each other sexually. In the end he may try it and enjoy it but don't pressure him.

Quick Reply

Latest