The Student Room Group

Awkward situation at Topman

Hey everyone :smile:

I'm on holiday in Bournemouth at the moment, but yesterday Topman phoned me to offer me a position. I was quite drunk when I answered the phone, and immediately after putting it down, I forgot when my induction was, and due to me being in swimwear at the time, I didn't have anywhere to write down the dates whilst he was saying them.

After sobering up a bit in the evening, I've tried to call Topman multiple times, but I've now spent a cumulative 2 hours attempting to get through to them, but they never answer. I tried again this morning but still no luck. I'm desperately trying to find out when my induction is, because I really want this job. Something tells me that it's this Sunday (tomorrow), but I said to my manager during my interview that I was on holiday this weekend, so hopefully he was organised and considered this.

What should I do?
(edited 8 years ago)
Cool story bro, Needed some dragons.

Truth is that you simply forgot and decided to make this story up to big yourself up to the lads for the bantz.

Simply just telephone the dump known as Topman [More like bottom of the pile man] and tell them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending