The Student Room Group

Transformation discussion thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by littlenorthernlass

I love going up and down with it really slowly and feeling the burn in my bum and thighs! ^_^

Pretty sure you're describing taking it up the rear, not squats... :wink:
Original post by GrimSower

:indiff:

Good catch... She must not into doing the Snatch

:rofl:
Original post by S-man10
Good catch... She must not into doing the Snatch

Wat?:indiff:

Anyway, came back to say 45.8kg :jive: Lowest I've weighed in a while!
Wat?:indiff:

Anyway, came back to say 45.8kg :jive: Lowest I've weighed in a while!

****ing hell

How tall?
Original post by zKlown
****ing hell

How tall?

Why? :hmmm:

I was doing some squats today when I noticed a horrible spider hanging off one end of the bar. :cry2: I want to do more squats but really scared of that spider! :afraid:
Why? :hmmm:

I was doing some squats today when I noticed a horrible spider hanging off one end of the bar. :cry2: I want to do more squats but really scared of that spider! :afraid:

Because 46 kilos is very light
Original post by zKlown
Because 46 kilos is very light

I'm 5'0". Does that make it sound better? :lol:
I'm 5'0". Does that make it sound better? :lol:

I'm 4'9" and my final goal weight is 41 kg
People forget us small'uns exist :tongue:
Original post by SophieSmall
I'm 4'9" and my final goal weight is 41 kg
People forget us small'uns exist :tongue:

Yeah:redface: I would like to lose a bit more fat. :dumbells:
Yeah:redface: I would like to lose a bit more fat. :dumbells:

I just want to get back down to the weight I was before I started uni, can't believe how much I put on. started uni at around 41kg, about a month and a half ago I was just over 51kg. And it's not like I'd gotten any taller :') but I've lost just over 4kg so far so I'm on track! :3
I'm probably around the same weight as when I started but my lifts are going up nicely.

Hit 195kg squat, below parallel the other day.

And hit a paused 140kg bench.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've gone from 73.7kg to 64.3kg but it's still nowhere near enough. Seeing other people saying they're in the 40's and still want to lose weight makes it hit home how colossal I am :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
I've gone from 73.7kg to 64.3kg but it's still nowhere near enough. Seeing other people saying they're in the 40's and still want to lose weight makes it hit home how colossal I am :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are not collosal at 64kg unless you're about 4'5''

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angry cucumber
You are not collosal at 64kg unless you're about 4'5''

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm 5'2", still pretty small :sadnod:

bought some dumbbells last night though, gonna pick them up from Argos tomorrow :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

For starters well done, you've already come really far! And please don't compare yourself to us in the 40's, I know I'm a heck of a lot shorter than you! I'm literally a midget (below 4'10) and if I remember correctly you're 5'3?

You are not colossal and you've already lost a very good amount of weight, keep going and don't give up. You should be very proud of yourself!
I'm 5'2", still pretty small :sadnod:

bought some dumbbells last night though, gonna pick them up from Argos tomorrow :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm what do you estimate to be your bf%?
Reply 898
I'll weigh myself again tomorrow morning to check but I seem to have lost 1kg in a week whilst living off burgers, chips and pizza :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I train with someone who's 5ft1 and 47kg and she's properly slim, like if she lost weight she'd quickly look too skinny. Where as 64 at 5ft2 is really only about 3kg from a healthy BMI- way less than you've lost already. It's important to not let your perceptions get all skewed (it's easily done, sometimes I find myself forgetting that not having abs doesn't make me fat), it's just setting yourself up for never being happy
Original post by BKS
I'll weigh myself again tomorrow morning to check but I seem to have lost 1kg in a week whilst living off burgers, chips and pizza :lol:

I train with someone who's 5ft1 and 47kg and she's properly slim, like if she lost weight she'd quickly look too skinny. Where as 64 at 5ft2 is really only about 3kg from a healthy BMI- way less than you've lost already. It's important to not let your perceptions get all skewed (it's easily done, sometimes I find myself forgetting that not having abs doesn't make me fat), it's just setting yourself up for never being happy

I've just realised I did the calculations wrong, must have been cause I tried to convert from Stone instead of doing it in lbs. Actually only went from 72.6 to
69.0 :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest