The Student Room Group

Transformation discussion thread

This thread is for disccusion of the summer body blast 2015 :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Bump, this is a go :biggrin:
I will enter this again :yep: Although when is the deadline for entering? :tongue:
I am up for this :smile:

Going to work on my flexibility... I want to be in the splits by 11th July! Boooooom!

I also want to be in a stand-a-lone handstand and forearmstand

#FTW!
Reply 4
Pretty tempted to go for this!!
Might go for this.
I'll be continuing my blog from Christmas. Can't count as I'm judging but will take part.
Like K9 I'll enter but won't be in the running for it

Original post by Slowbro93
I will enter this again :yep: Although when is the deadline for entering? :tongue:

24th :smile: So next Wednesday

Original post by She-Ra
I am up for this :smile:

Going to work on my flexibility... I want to be in the splits by 11th July! Boooooom!

I also want to be in a stand-a-lone handstand and forearmstand

#FTW!

Would be awesome to see this tbh!

Original post by miser
Pretty tempted to go for this!!

Original post by jam277
Might go for this.

Go on guys :colone:
May join
I need this as I've neglected exercise and proper nutrition during exam period and have now got into the habit of not eating as well as I should. I'm going to do a challenge, but won't be posting results as for me it's more about health, about how I feel :smile:
Original post by Angry cucumber

Go on guys :colone:

My aim is to try and improve my vertical jump, my biceps and my chest. Gonna be doing calf raises and squats for improving my leg power, Shaq used to do 1000 calf raises before bed back when he was in lousiana state university. I don't have large weights at home but I've found exercises with low weights that can cause a burn.

Gonna start on 100 calf raises. Then go weighted for a few weeks, then see if I can get up to 200 normal, then try 200 weighted.
(edited 8 years ago)
Has anyone got any tips on how to get rid of that annoying mini roll of fat underneath the belly button :frown:
Original post by bassbabe
Has anyone got any tips on how to get rid of that annoying mini roll of fat underneath the belly button :frown:

more running more salad.
Definitely in. Withdrew from last one because of a dislocation :grumble:
Tempted! Not putting up pics in my underwear though. :tongue:
Original post by jenhasdreams
Tempted! Not putting up pics in my underwear though. :tongue:

As says above; you can do it in your gym kit if you prefer

Or you could do it under a dupe should you prefer :smile:
Original post by Angry cucumber
As says above; you can do it in your gym kit if you prefer

Or you could do it under a dupe should you prefer :smile:

I'll do it in gym kit - the CT would still know who the pictures were of if I did take them in my pants haha!
Yaaaassss this sounds fun
xx
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by bassbabe

imo HIIT (high intensity interval training) is the way to go! If you hit a few exercises really hard and fast it's much more beneficial than a long jog for example, and much quicker!

Quick Reply

Latest