The Student Room Group

eating during ramadan at uni

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HAnwar
Your parents might not be there or watching you but remember, Allah is.

this doesn't scare me???
Fasting is for Allah and not your parents. You should feel guilty because of Allah and not because of your parents.
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
this doesn't scare me???

Let's see if you feel that way on the Day of Judgement.
WHAT? Fasting is FARD! It doesn't matter if you're at Uni, as a Muslim you should be fasting no matter what, it ain't a choice. & yeah you should be feeling guilty!
Original post by KittyRe-play
WHAT? Fasting is FARD! It doesn't matter if you're at Uni, as a Muslim you should be fasting no matter what, it ain't a choice. & yeah you should be feeling guilty!

Shutup you ****, who are you to judge?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fasting isn't even that hard.. Y'all just mentally weak af
Original post by Alba2013
All I'm hearing is a lot of hangry muslims ranting to a guy that's choosing to eat.

:lol:
Original post by SpeedyGonzalez
Shutup you ****, who are you to judge?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who am I to judge? Your dad!
U pea brained freak, don't buttin where your not wanted orite. Now go shove your head down a toilet.
U pea brained freak, don't buttin where your not wanted orite. Now go shove your head down a toilet.

It is Ramadan. Please control yourself

stfu
Original post by Brownclown
Fasting isn't even that hard.. Y'all just mentally weak af

okay hunny
[QUOTE=Anonymous;57214453]okay hunny

Honestly if you keep yourself occupied during the day then it's not that hard. If you're bored then it's awful.

I think the fact that we're not allowed to drink or eat subconsciously makes us want to eat and drink even more
Original post by Jaaneman Tu Mera

Something known as a JOKE!
P.S. Please don't reply, cba to talk to people who tell others to sort themselves out without looking at how they are and their actions.
Why would you do that tho?

We get Ramadan once every year... you should make the most of it
stfu

Back atchya weakling! :biggrin:
Back atchya weakling! :biggrin:

haahhahahah weakling, fasting is easy, being an idiot takes a bit more doing
haahhahahah weakling, fasting is easy, being an idiot takes a bit more doing

If fasting is easy why don't you keep them? I guess you're using that extra energy from not fasting to act like an idiot eh. You've proven your point that "being an idiot takes a bit more doing". :lol:
If fasting is easy why don't you keep them? I guess you're using that extra energy from not fasting to act like an idiot eh. You've proven your point that "being an idiot takes a bit more doing". :lol:

Ah wish i could rep :angry:
Reply 38
Original post by Jaaneman Tu Mera

This

Original post by SceneKid17
Ah wish i could rep :angry:

If you read the thread I said it's more of a faith thing, why should I if I'm not going to pray? Or If I'm not sure I believe in everything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending