The Student Room Group

OCR M4 June 24

I can easily imagine my being the only person in the country taking M4, but I can't truly believe that.

Anybody else? :emo:
Reply 1
Original post by MangoFreak
I can easily imagine my being the only person in the country taking M4, but I can't truly believe that.

Anybody else? :emo:

looks that way ...
Reply 2
I'm taking it, don't you worry
How did you find it? I thought it was really hard! Still feel like I got in the 60s though, thank God :u: the last question, last part was horrible, did anyone manage to actually show it? If so, could they show me how?
Reply 4
Yeah **** that. Probably dropped a good 15 marks.

I just can't do relative motion :emo:
Reply 5
Original post by AlexShelley
How did you find it? I thought it was really hard! Still feel like I got in the 60s though, thank God :u: the last question, last part was horrible, did anyone manage to actually show it? If so, could they show me how?

Thought the paper was fine really, got the first question wrong by using 4 revolutions as 4pi radians instead of 8pi! But other than that pretty sure the rest of the paper correct. For the last question you had to set omega (w) from the last (ii) equal to d(theta)/dt and solve it as a differential equation. w was something like (6g(1-cos(theta))/5a)^0.5 I got the time as 0.357seconds for it.
4 of the last 5 years it's been 61 for A, and 66 for A*. So I imagine it'll be that again on prephaps 1 for 2 lower as the paper was a little harder.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending